Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Route from Desert Center to Parker

Flat Happy
    Off on a tangent, but how is Ehrenberg these days? I lived there for 9 yrs (1979-1988). Our house was on Parker-Poston Rd near the general store (don't have a clue what it's called now) and next to some Truck repair place. It was about half way through town.
    Not many cool boats rolled through town back then, but sounds like more than a few of you prefer that route. This forum brings back more cool memories each day http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Timer
    We didn't stop there but it looks very "old" industrial along the road.

Beautiful Noise
    The road from Ehrenberg to Parker might not be a fast road(Speed limit wise)but it is a much safer ride.I've been going this way for years.....Just watch for the the Indian police they do follow the speed limit very close, so maintain.

beached1
    I have to dissagree with you all. Rice Road is the best hands down. Fast, safe, and fun for the whole family.

SoCalPower
    Originally posted by beached1:
    I have to dissagree with you all. Rice Road is the best hands down. Fast, safe, and fun for the whole family.
    Especially during flash floods!!!!

gigamurph
    Originally posted by beached1:
    I have to dissagree with you all. Rice Road is the best hands down. Fast, safe, and fun for the whole family.That's what I like about you b1! You know a good time when you see one! These wimps who are afraid of Rice Road are really missin' out! Ya just gotta drive Rice Road like ya gotta get through life! Jump on its back, grab a handful of its ears, grit your teeth, slap it on the a**, and hang on! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12