Thread: Maxi, what's your excuse this time?

HavasuBarney
    How come your not coming to OP6?

superdave013
    Baney, Is that a nice way to call him out?
    Oh, I'm heading your way in about 1 hour.

MAXIMUS
    HavasuBarney:
    How come your not coming to OP6? Barney my wife is do any day now... For those amigos who have had kids they will know where I am at with my wife right now! Its kinda like this "honey is that you???" devil burningm boxed devil cry Can anybody relate??? Barney I will come out and play as soon as I get a hall pass!

oldphart
    Dear Mrs Maximus, please excuse Mr Maximus so he can go outside for 1 day. Maxi has an earache and the doctor said sun and water would be good for him.
    Seriously, good luck, no sleep ner sex fer a few months. yer gonna need to sneek out with the boat soon just to keep sane!

MAXIMUS
    oldphart:
    Dear Mrs Maximus, please excuse Mr Maximus so he can go outside for 1 day. Maxi has an earache and the doctor said sun and water would be good for him.
    Seriously, good luck, no sleep ner sex fer a few months. yer gonna need to sneek out with the boat soon just to keep sane! cry cry Yes I know... I let her read this post & she laughed then said ok... are we going to hang those pictures today or just sit in front of the computor!!!!!!!!!!!! burningm

Kim Hanson
    MAXIMUS:
    oldphart:
    Seriously, good luck, no sleep ner sex fer a few months. yer gonna need to sneek out with the boat soon just to keep sane! cry cry Yes I know... I let her read this post & she laughed then said ok... are we going to hang those pictures today or just sit in front of the computor!!!!!!!!!!!! burningm She's a tough one Maximus, how did you do it, she did it..bbBwwwhhhAaaaaAaaaa...j/k

MAXIMUS
    Kim Hanson:
    MAXIMUS:
    oldphart:
    Seriously, good luck, no sleep ner sex fer a few months. yer gonna need to sneek out with the boat soon just to keep sane! cry cry Yes I know... I let her read this post & she laughed then said ok... are we going to hang those pictures today or just sit in front of the computor!!!!!!!!!!!! burningm She's a tough one Maximus, how did you do it, she did it..bbBwwwhhhAaaaaAaaaa...j/k cry cry cry