Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HAVASU SPRINGS

oneultrarat
    Originally posted by Markos:
    We have a place there in the getto part of the park, right down the street from the apartments.
    Later, Markos
    I noticed you are in Seal Beach.
    I'm in Los Alamitos and also stay at Havasu Springs. E-mail me maybe we could meet at Havasu Springs.
    Steve

Timer
    We just returned from there. Don't think we'll go back. We always stay at the Marina Motel overlooking the marina, in M1. Maybe if we stayed at one of their motels with a pool we'd be happier, but M1 wasn't worth the $90. Also, the restaurant below the rooms doesn't offer breakfast, so we went down to Lois' Kitchen down the hill towards Parker (don't expect great A/C there).
    On the positive side, it does have a quiet atmosphere and the launch ramp (2 boats max.) is OK. Heck of a lot better than the Nautical Inn's launch ramp which is a total laugh. Those bozos are building big time but we saw no work being done on their ramp.
    We're going to the London Bridge Resorts next month, then maybe Black Meadow the following month. In the old days I went to BM a lot.

HTM LIQUID THERAPY
    LAKESHOW, DO U DO GRAPHICS? HOWS THE EXTREME WORKING WITH THE TEAGUE ENGINE...

Lakeshow
    No, insurance. The engine is an HP500 with XZ outdrive. Performs nicely, however, I am getting cavitation and prop slip from the lab finished 26. Overall, however, It would be hard to be more satisfied with a boat.

LAKEMAN
    Originally posted by Lakeshow:
    No, insurance. The engine is an HP500 with XZ outdrive. Performs nicely, however, I am getting cavitation and prop slip from the lab finished 26. Overall, however, It would be hard to be more satisfied with a boat.

jet4fun
    i was there with my girlfriend from the 4th to the 6th, very nice place. they have a 40 foot motorhome in the 400's. definetly a nice place for the kids, golf cart mandatory

LAKEMAN
    LAKESHOW:I think it was you that almost hit me going to the launch ramp on the 4th.My wife and all my beer fell out of the boat,Don't worry about the wife,but I would like you to replace the 30 pack.

HTM LIQUID THERAPY
    lakeshow any chance your name is Drew...

JetBoatRich
    A few of us will be there the 20th for breakfast. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif

Livin Large 27Hallett
    Early morning on the 20th sounds good for breakfast....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast