Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: '04 Chevy Crew just arrived!!

Quality Time
    315-75R17 (34.5" Dia.) BFG All Terrains.

Havasu Cig
    We are about to order the same truck....We are getting our Excursion taken back under the lemon law.

al cole'holic
    Havasu Cig:
    We are about to order the same truck....We are getting our Excursion taken back under the lemon law. That's what MissCig was saying, that sucks...we had a dually taken back from Ford for the lemon law too. I would at least take a few minutes and call this guy Jay. I can't tell you enough how bitchen this transaction was. We have bought a lot of new cars but this was amazing!

Lightning
    I have the same truck, 2004 2500 LT 4x4 with the Duramax. These trucks are awesome. The gas mileage keeps getting better and better. Last trip to the river I averaged about 16 towing.

Froggystyle
    I too have a Crew Duramax and love it. I have the 6" RCD lift and 35" BFG's and it looks pretty good in my opinion.
    Good call on the Cheby!!!

al cole'holic
    Froggystyle:
    I too have a Crew Duramax and love it. I have the 6" RCD lift and 35" BFG's and it looks pretty good in my opinion.
    Good call on the Cheby!!! Tell that to my Powerstroke...hehehe. What up Froggy, any pics?? I love it already and can't wait to pull the pig with it!!

mbrown2
    Congrats on the new rig...sounds like a sweet rig...a couple years down the road and diesel will be in my future...a 6" lift with 35's would be sweet...8" with 37's might look a little bigger, but the bigger you go, the more different the drive becomes; 6" is still doable as a daily driver...my .02

al cole'holic
    mbrown2:
    Congrats on the new rig...sounds like a sweet rig...a couple years down the road and diesel will be in my future...a 6" lift with 35's would be sweet...8" with 37's might look a little bigger, but the bigger you go, the more different the drive becomes; 6" is still doable as a daily driver...my .02 ..wassup mb2! I have been on the horn trying to figure out which lift I wanna go with...I guess FabTech has an 8" and RCD kit is a 6" with all the shocks and shit, then they want to change the gears out (2 set$)...

mbrown2
    I would go with the RCD....in most forums on this topic, it seems to get the best feedback...plus they include the Bilstiens with their lifts; much better then the fabtech shocks...the sweet setup would be the RCD with the Dual front shock option with the Remote Reservoir option.....the guy in the valley you hooked me up with did my work on my gears and did a great job...they seem to be reasonable as well....I like the 4.56 on my F150, 5.4, but I would drive your diesel after the lift to see if you even need gear's...they have a ton of torque to begin with...nice hanging out with ya this weekend...you going up this weekend?

al cole'holic
    mbrown2:
    I would go with the RCD....in most forums on this topic, it seems to get the best feedback...plus they include the Bilstiens with their lifts; much better then the fabtech shocks...the sweet setup would be the RCD with the Dual front shock option with the Remote Reservoir option.....the guy in the valley you hooked me up with did my work on my gears and did a great job...they seem to be reasonable as well....I like the 4.56 on my F150, 5.4, but I would drive your diesel after the lift to see if you even need gear's...they have a ton of torque to begin with...nice hanging out with ya this weekend...you going up this weekend? Comin up Thursday night I think, plans not sure yet...
    My boys there want me to do the 6" RCD, 3" body, 4:10's, Programmer, Rims/Tires, and billet grille for 5700 bucks...what do you think??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast