Ok, I gave a real quick opinion on the features I did not like on the new 27' Daytona from Eliminator, and I also stated in another thread that it was a comfortable drivers seat in relation to throttle controls compaired to any other boat at the show. So now I want your opinions on the new Daytona. Not gelcoat design, or power packages, just the hull and interior.
Here is one person who decided to email me what their opinion about me was, based upon my opinion on the new 27' Daytona. And I have another question, do you think this is someone from Eliminator, or a new Eliminator customer who has one of these 27' Daytona's on order?
Here is the email:
I have seen as you the 27' Daytona in person. Along with all the others at the LA SCMA 2003 Boat Show. I have always valued others opinions, as long as those others were of the same class as those purchasing the items reviewed. Obviously, you are a traditionalist. Your opinion is reflextive of that. Some day you may awaken and relize the world is changing. The "Bass Boat Windshield" comment along with your reaction to the engine compartment is neanderthal. Taking a look at past styling and design creation along with today's technology will brightly shine a light for you to show you the path of the boating world of tomorrow. Aerodynamics and weight play a hugh part in every thing we design today. Better fuel economy leading the way of priorities. When you can afford a "CAT" such as these or you have obtained the educational background to warrant your claims then maybe, we will respect your opinion.
Gladiator from Darkness
HBjet