Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHASTA (Race for a Case)

Rock-it man
    Race for a Case at (Big Backbone) better known as Speed Alley,check your Shasta maps for location at 7pm July 4,5 ,This is what I heard at another forum, sounds good to me !!!! Ill be there with my case of Shasta Cola !!! ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    Shasta Cola AKA SILVER BULLETS.

Robbie Racer
    Just looked at my map. The Big Backbone Inlet looks like a good place with a long (maybe 2 miles) straight section to open them up. Rocket-it-man, I doubt if Boatmaster will bet you the case unless you want to race him from the dam to the McCloud Bridge.

Boatmaster
    I can't race anyone, because I'll be to busy mixing ritas for Rock-It-Man with my flywheel blended. Stay tuned, You think I'm kidding!!!

unleashed
    I'll be up in Klamoth falls starting on the 2nd through the 6th. I'll drive down to Shasta to check your rigs out. Point me to a good map so I know how to figure out that lake. Unfortunatly I wont have my boat with me but I'd still like to stop by and say hi or just have a beer or two at a cool pub or something overlooking the lake.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Robbie Racer
    Deano, most of us will be hanging out somewhere on the Sacramento arm during that time but plan to meet at noon on the 3rd, 4th and 5th under the I-5 bridge near the Bridge Bay Marina. Here's one map that I found http://www.shastalake.com/maps/lakemap.html

unleashed
    I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I just want to check out the lake for future visits. Thanks for the info.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Boatmaster
    Unleashed The Tail of the Whale is a Bar just under the Pit river bridge off I5 on the south side. We are all meeting under that bridge the 3rd-5th. If I have room you are welcome to a ride. 25DCB Daytona with twin 300 Mercs Drew

Rock-it man
    Didnt you mean to say 25 DCB with 2 RITA MIXERS on the back !!!hehehe !!!!I like mine mixed left to right !!!! Just put im in backup !!! I may be alone on Thur with room for riders !!!But Fri will have a load of BOAT BABES !!!!!I will bring the 5 gal buckets for the RITA MIXERS OK !!!! We can call it (The Bridge Mixer Mix ) party !!!! Times flying now ! feel like im almost there !! ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    Unleashed, I will have some extra room one or two of those days too. How can we find you? R/R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast