Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to Long Beach for the ski racing...

River Lynchmob
    wold championships this sat? should be a good time out in front of the Queen Mary. there should be some real good hardware from around the world.

Three Days Only
    Im going out there!!!! when does it start?

68campbell
    Hey Lynch
    What's a ski race?

River Lynchmob
    the worlds start on saturday at the queen mary get there about 9 or so and can watch all 3 races from the queen $5 entry. the next race is on monday the 3rd in on wednesday and the final race is a week from saturday with a killer party afterwords at the same hotel as the catalina ski race which is called the coast hotel.

River Lynchmob
    dont be a smart ass re-todd

River Lynchmob
    both i carry a big cooler and buy drinks off of the queen, this weekend ill be drinking some aussie beer (hopefully).

SCUBA STEVE
    River Lynchmob:
    both i carry a big cooler and buy drinks off of the queen, this weekend ill be drinking some aussie beer (hopefully). Will you be back in time to make it to the USC game?
    Btw great meeting you at RD's over the weekend.
    If you dont remember I was the drunk guy talking USC football w/u!

River Lynchmob
    oh i never forget someone i talk SC football with. it was nice meeting you too. if im not back the yard house is about 2 miles away or the bar at the hotel im sure will put it on, any number of places to watch the game and i'll be at one of them

Three Days Only
    We can watch this from our boats right? We were there for the Catalina Ski Race and there was all kinds of room! Is it the same for this? It is waterskiing right, or Jetski's

River Lynchmob
    im not sure if you can watch it from your boat. this is a little different. its about a 2 to 3 mile oval course that only 21' boats race in, there will be about 20 to 30 boats racing at a time and depending on which class it is will determine the length on the race. for men its 1 hour plus a lap for women its 45 min plsu a lap and for jr's its 30 min plus a lap. i know they do have a big ferry type boat with room for about 200 or so people that will go out and watch the races for like $10 per race or $20 for all 3.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast