Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Labor at Blythe...Who is in?

Bense468
    DJD I thought this would be more appropriate then talking all over the place. Anyway about your crank for your motor. I am waiting to hear back from some people.
    I have been to mayflower a few times but I was wondering and a few other people were wondering when we should call to make res. It would be cool if we could all hook up and not be way across the park. So do you have a spot already? Or what is the deal.
    [ August 13, 2002, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

djdtpr
    Idont know if they take reservations i have never had to make any it usually doesnt get that crowded there.

djdtpr
    We usually stay on the south side of the park.You can get a little noisy and the ranger wont say much!

Bense468
    good well I want to stay around you guys so we can party. Cyclone was asking me also. So for the most part we can probably just roll up, pay and come in by you guys. Do you remember how much it is a night. Cyclone wanted to know
    [ August 13, 2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

djdtpr
    It is $15.00 a night without hookups or 16.00 a night with.I always stay on the south side of the campground toward the back we will hook up before we leave and maybe meet somewhere on the way or in blythe,let me know what u guys want to do!
    [ August 13, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: djdplacecraft ]

Bense468
    yeah so now you stay in the north. Well I see what beer does to you at the river north south it doesn't matter right. No just kidding. Yeah we will figure something out. My buddy is leaving wed night to go out there. I am not going to leave that early. Probably some time friday. I might be able to pull thursday night I will see when as we start getting closer. I am going to go to Rex marine right now. I will talk to tom and see if he is going to be there. I will also ask him about your crank.

beached1
    They usually don't take reservations for spaces at Mayflower. First come first serve. I have been going there since the late 80's and have only seen it totally full once. The south side like DJD suggests is a good idea. The Lagoon side always fills up first. If you are worried about not getting a good spot, call the park and ask for Dewayne to make sure they aren't reserving any spots.

Bense468
    Thanks I will do that. Beached you should try and make it out there are going to be a bunch of us there. We are trying to get HBjet to drag his ass out there also. Usually I stay at my buddies pad out there but this time there is going to be a bunch of us so we decided to camp. I used to Mayflower all the time when I was a kid with my dad and uncle.
    [ August 13, 2002, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

djdtpr
    hell i only care what way is up and what way is down when im at the river.
    [ August 13, 2002, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: djdplacecraft ]

beached1
    Right on. It sounds like it's gonna go off. I'm gonna try to make it. It will be a close call though. I'm coming back from Tahoe on fri. If I can get out of there by Thurs, then I'm rollin for sure. If I go, my pad will be open if someone needs to escape the heat. Camping sux.
    Hey, someone needs to tell Lewis and his crew that they need to be there too. Those dudes had me laughing all weekend. DJD, do you know if those guys ever got around to having their own UFC out in the desert? I fell asleep early sat, but I heard those hippy dudes in the alum whaler boat were going to have a bare fisted brawl for beers somewhere outside the park. Sorry I missed that one.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast