Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Lake (Party @ the Sandbar)

PussyPusher
    So I here that its a must to get together again this weekend at Pyramid. 79Hawian has sugested a practice party for Jets4fun going away party!!! So its on this weekend (AUGUST 17TH) at the "Sandbar". Who's comin???? Lets get the list started...
    Shawn

75_Elim
    I should be able to make it. I just know I'll be in line at 6am if I do go.

PussyPusher
    I will try but the wife will be home this weekend and we have a bday party to be at, at 1:30. But I will definitly try to make it and this time early....
    Shawn

jet4fun
    hmmmmmmmm to go or not, uh, like, uh, ok, i guess ill go .
    by the way ladies whats up with this maybe b.s. you ARE going and thats final. because i said so. its on a saturday, for gods sakes get ahold of yourself and go.

PussyPusher
    Hey speaking of ladys!!! Robert was that your sister or your gf??? You never did intro us.. Oh yeah get back to work sell a phone or something.. J/K! Hope to see you again this weekend!
    SHawn

jet4fun
    ouch, that hurts, dont tell her i was so rude. i didnt even realize that i didnt introduce her to you guys. usually im really good about that. my bad. by the way, she is my girlfriend.

PussyPusher
    I kinda figured. Very nice girl, you all where very nice and great people to meet

jet4fun
    anybody else gonna come? you all need to be there this saturday 8/17 as this is a practice run for the following weekend, that will be my going away party, and at this point i think im gonna look into another beerbq with a group campsite, i want this to be better than the last one. chesta? we gonna do this or what?

gigamurph
    jet4fun:
    anybody else gonna come? you all need to be there this saturday 8/17 as this is a practice run for the following weekend, that will be my going away party, and at this point i think im gonna look into another beerbq with a group campsite, i want this to be better than the last one. chesta? we gonna do this or what?How the h**l are ya gonna make this one better than the gatherin' on the 4th? You and CC gonna roll the truck while settin' your a**es on fire and singin' the Romanian national anthem while dressed in PENGUIN costumes? eek!

gigamurph
    jet4fun:
    ouch, that hurts, dont tell her i was so rude. i didnt even realize that i didnt introduce her to you guys. usually im really good about that. my bad. by the way, she is my girlfriend.Her name is Jen and she is his girlfriend! She also happens to be his cousin! J/K ya J4F! Don't think we can make it on the 17th but maybe the ol' lady will be over the 4th and will see about gettin' out there to see ya off on the 24th! That is if CC has forgiven me for crashin' his shindig on the 4th! How 'bout it CC? All forgiven?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast