Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the OC snobs?

Kilrtoy
    Did they looked stoned , with little beete eyes, smell like fish and stand no taller than 5-2

THATJEFFGUY
    You know the funniest thing..I saw 4 of these "stoned lookin' beady eyed fishy smelling 5 foot 2'ers" in Havasu this weekend, on a brand new DCB..WTF ???? I guess owning a donut/eggroll shop does pay off !!! Oh yeah...and those little ****ers blocked the launch ramp for 45 minutes just trying to get the boat on the trailer ..figures !!!

HighRoller
    Well,first off you could blindfold them with dental floss!Then you add in bloodshot eyes?It's no wonder they can't drive...they can't SEE!!

LaveyJet
    If you're not comfortable with snobs, you'll feel fine in the 909. Try Ontario Mills, it used to be a race track but its now a Mall. There's plenty of Coffee places, doughnut shops and ethnic groups to choose from.

Kilrtoy
    There's plenty of Coffee places, doughnut shops and ethnic groups to choose from.
    There are only three at that mall.
    REDNECK RUFUS=White trash
    WETBACK WILLIE= Mexican gangster
    Black Bobbie= Black south central transplant gangster

bordsmnj
    Trailer Park Casanova:
    At a 4 way stop in OC, it's not the car on the right that goes first. It's who's got the most expensive car goes first. wrong. i'm from O.C. so when you come to a 4-way stop sign I go first! i could be just pissed off 'cause my cell phone broke and there's no 5'2", floss blinded,fish smellin' mo fo to fix the damned thing. they're all out boat shopping!
    jimmy carter's a fag. he may even have started the whole hokey assed hat wearing thing too.
    (LMFAO )
    [ August 24, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

superdave013
    Boat Cop, You were in the wrong part of OC. Here in Anaheim it's still hand guns and spay cans. You should feel right at home. lol
    Or at least maybe you could catch that little baster that keeps tagging the wall behind my house!

beached 1
    Kilrtoy:
    There's plenty of Coffee places, doughnut shops and ethnic groups to choose from.
    There are only three at that mall.
    REDNECK RUFUS=White trash
    WETBACK WILLIE= Mexican gangster
    Black Bobbie= Black south central transplant gangster yeah so? wink
    actually we like to shop at Cabazon. It's cool. It's a place where a 6'0" guy like me can feel what it must be like to be as big as Shaq.

Essex502
    TCHB:
    Sorry Boat Cop you are out of touch!!!!!! Did you notice the Bently Turbo Rs ($300K) out front of the valet parking. Two of them are owned by 22 and 23 year old ladies that love to shop. Do you think they are spoiled or just work hard?? Work hard on their backs!

Damn, and here all along I thought we had the corner on the market of snobs. Pleasanton's Stoneridge Mall was told not to allow Sears to move in because its so........."bluecollar" and they just wouldn't tolerate such a common store. The Pleasanton city fathers made the suggestion to encourage Nordstroms to occupy the would be Sears to uphold the upscale [snob] image that Pleasanton was trying to project. Next thing it will be a gated city where you will need 3 forms of picture id. to enter.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast