Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Ahhhh Shudup, I don't have too !"

Boatcop
    I called the Lapaz Sheriffs office and they sent out an officer to my house. ( It was not Boat Cop "aka Alan" ) The officer told me that he would love to be on the water, but that they were not patroling the water this year. From the looks of it I would agree. I have not seen a sherifs boat on the river since maybe Feb. or Mar.
    The sheriff told me that they were working 12 hour shifts and on patrol for terrorists at the dam and couldn't patrol the water. I would have to agree as I haven't seen a La Paz boat all year.
    I have been on the water every day and no sign of the La Paz sherrif for months. We do need some law enforcement in this area. I don't think Boat Cop is telling the whole story. I'd like to know who told you that fairy tale.
    We aren't working 12 hour shifts.
    3 of my guys are on 4/10s all over the weekend, I'm on 5/8s.
    We aren't guarding the Dam against terrorists. We were for 2 weeks at the start of the Iraq war, until they got armed private security to take over.
    Every Officer (4 of us) assigned to the Boating Division are on the water a minimum of 25-30 hours per week.
    Maybe you can ask the 125 or so boaters that we've cited or arrested on the River since April if they've seen us out there. I'm sure they'll have a different story.

Boatcop
    "Hoose Gow" was a term used in the old west for jails. It comes from the Spanish "Juz-gao" or "Juz-gado", (remember the "J" is pronounced like an "H") loosely translated into "Court" or "Court House".

last week when we were on vacation in parker i had a little pwc mishap. thank god i didnt get the chance because i would of ran this guy over if i could of. a late crusie to theat holiday harbour,it was a mon or tuesday so it was dead out i turned around just below the rock pile and was ready to get on plane again and i see this ****ing idiot coming right at me with a big smile on his face he gets to within 5 feet of the boat and turns throwing this wall of water that friggin soaked everyone and everything in the boat.im all for getting wet but this was way above a little wet.i was furious and i just wanted to choke this ****ing guy.he is not a kid but probaly a 40 year old man.so i gas the boat but i have 9 people on board and it takes a minute to get up on plane he is heading up river just as i get on plane he does a u turn thru the s turn and i come off plane since i cant make a u turn there and im cusing at this ****ing idiot like a raving mad man.he is just laughing so i turn around but my common sence starts to get the better of me and i tell my self that risking everyone lives isnt worth this idiot.just about that time a boat comes around the corner with the driver looking all crazy and i yell at him did you get sprayed and he yells yes there is the guy so he takes chase hopefully he caught the guy and beat the living shit out of him.

Just Tool'n
    Just came home from the lake today. The lake lice were out in full force today.
    Trying to jump my wake, trying to just get everone pissed off at them.
    Even my brother said that he had never seen them this bad.
    I am going to put the loudest decibel horn I can find, front & back of the boat to warn the F*ckers off!

Trailer Park Casanova
    Our daughter "Harums" with many other teens her age at the Emerald Cove Jaccuzis at night. Karaoki, games, contests, sports events, ect., lots of fun for kids.
    Several people were there one night last week that were "telemarketers" for the guy that, when the dust settles, runs (owns) Emerald, Rivera, Echo, and those new mobile homes going in North of there.
    We bump into new people all the time at Emerald that had never heard of Parker,, then found it through a referral (Boiler Room telemarketers). Sadly,, mostly PWC owners.
    You might have noticed on those new mobile homes going in, that every few weeks,, a little more beach is cleared,, just a speck at a time.
    Parker was a power boaters paradise. It really was.

Coach
    My jetovator is and instant fix to pesky lice. If not get the bottom flag and wave it to the POS. Finger Flag
    [ August 03, 2003, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Coach ]

TCHB
    Yes Parker is being ruined by all the mobile homes and campsites. Brian Jackson and his crew do not care about how crowded the river gets. He only wants more money. I bet he has not been on the river for years and does not care. Keep him at Parker and do not let that guy come to Havasu to start building mobile home parks.

HOOTER SLED-
    Coach:
    My jetovator is and instant fix to pesky lice. If not get the bottom flag and wave it to the POS. Finger Flag Naturally, HOOTER SLED- has got the boobie flag. Oh, I love that thing. Oh yeah, have had alot of close calls with lake lice too. Kill 'em all!!! devil
    HOOTER

mo
    Makes me want to keep a paintball gun on board. I think just pointing it at someone would deter him or her from trying to make a close pass and if it doesn't then it's a matter of natural selection. If they are dumb enough to keep coming then they deserve to get blasted right in the throat!

Moneypitt
    I'm telling you, twirl a lasso over your head when they get close, and know how to throw it. If you rope one, just drag them to the LE...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast