Thread: River at Blythe north of Destiny RV park

el_jefe
    I have never been north of Destiny rv. park on the river at Blythe, does anyone have any info. as to conditions, water level, etc. I will be taking a jet boat there soon.

shockwaveharry
    I don't know where Destiny is but, as a rule, the River is shallower north of the I-10 bridge. Keep your eyes open and you'll be OK. On the weekends the water is high enough that I'll feel comfortable running my IO up to the levy. Don't fear Blythe, especially with a jet.

burning cole
    I have been going there all summer and Fri water levels are LOW. (Beached the boat north of Destiny) Watch out if you go north for Sand Bars and Tree Trunks. If you head south from the Launch ramp it is probabllay not joking the best water on the river hands down. It is warm and flat. If you are looking to do some speed runs the farther you go down the better it gets. Great camp grounds also.

HotHallet
    I go out to McIntyre Park in Blythe alot and have never had any problem. It is great water and jets are pretty sfe out there. I usually come out of McIntyre and go up river. Down river can get shallow. Friday is a low day because of irrigation but Saturday morning it is usually back up.

beached1
    Not sure where desinty (down river from the I10?) is but so far everyone's advice here is pretty good. Fri is always the lowest day. Sat is the highest and then it starts drop slowly over the week till it gets back to the Fri level. You shouldn't have any worries if running a jet.