Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McIntyre Park Trip in Blythe

HotHallet
    Hello All! I would like to plan a trip to McIntyre Park in Blythe before the season is over and we still have some decent weather. Don't want to be boating with snow ski parkas and drinking luke warm Coors Lights. Anyway McIntyre is rad if you have never been there. Campgrounds are nice with all grass, clean bathrooms with hot showers, $20.00 a night camping. There is a general store on the premises but bring your beer with you as they got their liquor license pulled about a year ago for selling to a minor. Whoops! Next to the store there is a Texaco pump for emergency fill ups before you drop your pride and joys in the water. It's a cool park with lots of locals and just cool boaters. It is jet boat haven too with a lot of 18-19 foot over the transom header boats on the water. There is a cool cove called Goose Flats we all hang out in that is a good time. Cruising up river to the bridge is rad and we usually shut the boats off and float a bit. I'd like to see all the CBBB'rs out there. Disco, Hustler, Tom Foolrey, XClutchboy75, Cyclone (with his new boat), Todd, HolyMoly, HBJet,BoaterBill, MikeF, flatbroke, hackjob, and anyone else I might have forgotten. We can reserve a bunch of campsites and all camp together. It will be a great time with lots of liquor and a bunch of AC/DC or (isert favorite classic rock or 80's glam rock band here). One time we ran about 30 miles up river to the dam. There are also a few killer sand bars we can hang out on. Let me know if this sounds like a go for everyone. Give me some date suggestions as September is already shaping up to be pretty crazy for Leslie and I. If we did in September it would have to be early but early October looks good.

Tom Foolery
    I'm interested, early october sounds best for me.

Hustler
    I would love to do a trip like that, I'm not sure if we can make it though, funds are getting tight with wedding plan's. set a date and I'll see what we can do.

XClutchboy725
    Sounds interesting......Me and MissClutch are a definite maybe! October would be our input....
    I like the idea of keeping cost down....Christmas is coming you know....
    [ August 27, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: XClutchboy725 ]

Bense468
    I can't think that far ahead but i am going this weekend with a bunch of people and cyclone might be coming why are you not in? Hey Where is JIMMY?

HotHallet
    Bense468- I am headed to Mead for labor day with the family. My folks just bought a new river house. It would be cool if Jimmy was there. he is fun to party with. 45 and parties like 20 year old. Have I met you at McIntyre. Which boat do you have.

Bense468
    Travis I was with Chris Midkif that weekend of the 4th. I took the bottle of Jack to my head, remember? I am the guy with the boat the is so unreliable, do you remember saying that to me?

HotHallet
    Bense468- Now I remember. That was rad when you polished the Jack. Hopefully you can make it to that trip I am trying to put together. My boat is running killer right now and I am planning to put on a diverter this winter, install new carpet and a false floor. check ya later. Get your boat running so I can check it out and ride in it.

HBjet
    The HBjets would be down for going, but what date? We are already going to Parker 10/4-10/6 and 10/25-10/28. So we will see.
    Do the camp sites have hook-ups for RV's and Trailers?
    HBjet

Boater Bill
    Sounds good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast