Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack --FIRST ANNUAL

Rock-it man
    Ok here it is !!an open invatation to all cats for the first Shasta Cat Attack (Cats Only) all others get the cheep seats hehehe !! not really but it was worth a try !!! Rock-it Mans houseboat sleeps a mob and if we can get boatmaster we will have a RITA MIXER to.Would be great if everyone was at the same place not scattered for miles apart maybe a large beach area as there are some there.Eliminations on sat morning and finals sat evening for the KING of the Lake Trophy ( and its a big one) you can keep it for a year then its moves on,I will make a place for it to rest perminatly at my house !!!!!!!IM open to a date for the use of my house boat!!!! Single Eng 25-28 ft and dual eng any size classes,itty bitty kitty class also ,as Phil will want to play !!!! What does everyone think . Hot boat may even cover it !!! Rock-it Man
    [ July 29, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Rock-it man ]

BiggusJimbus
    I'm not qualified to participate,
    But, I'll give my left arm to watch.
    I'll hang around and tow in the broken boats

Robbie Racer
    Count me in if you can move it out until the 3rd weekend in September or later. Most of my weekends are pretty committed until then. R/R

Boatmaster
    Pick one I'll be there. Tell me so, I have a large group of friends from Havasu that are trying to plan a trip in september.

acatitude
    Wouldn't miss it rockit. Name the dates except oct 12-17, will be at havasu that week

Rock-it man
    BM when in sept is your group planning as sept is pretty open for me ! ROCK-IT MAN

Rock-it man
    I have commentmets oct 2-8,23-28 both in havasu as Hot Boat just announced a new event at havasu oct24 & 25 .Aug 8,9 ,10 will be in havasu teaching manners hehehe!!! But most of sept looks ok probably not sept 27 as will be headed to havasu a few days later. I know its hard to get dates as everyone is busy this summer but I will be at shasta anyway during aug and sept sometime.when is the delta gettogeathers this year wont be at the big cat run will be in havasu .ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    I have the hall pass from the boss!! Lets try the first or second weekend after Labor Day. Who can make it on on either weekend. I need to know as soon as possible so the boyz from Havasu can plan ahead. Rock-it-Man I have a rita-mixer coming with your name on it. 28Skater with triple 2.5s running mid 120s and still getting dailed. P.S. that is full of gas with four peeps on board!

Rock-it man
    Thats three against one is that really fair !!!!Hope to have the boat dialed in at the Portland Poker Run this week end ,sea level,good air,good water,both those dates are good for me with sept 13 being the best but can do the next one to.Why three that guy must own a gas station !!!!!or really likes RITAS.Found a really good lab 30 and the boat is rocking,must have been the air at shasta to run so slow and that I had the boost at 8-9 lbs down there ,but now running 12 lbs and it likes it a lot !!!!!What a differance. ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    I can make it any weekend in Sept. except for the weekend of the 13th & 14th. Don't plan the weekend around me though. If the 13th and 14th is better for everyone else, I will just hook up with you guys another time. R/R

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast