Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack --FIRST ANNUAL

Boatmaster
    Here it is the weekend of the 6th and 7th. Anyone want to change lets hear it. This weekend works the best for my whole group. Nor Cal boys and Havasu ladys . My boat will be pretty full but I will have roof space for anyone who needs it. Rock-it-Man where on the lake should we have this shin-dig!! Starting to sound like a good way to end the summer. Hope this date works because I loose half my crew if not. idea

spectratoad
    Don't have a Cat but I can hang out with Biggus and watch (and tow boats). Sounds like a good time waiting to be planned.

acatitude
    I will second boatmasters sept 6th & 7th date. Todd, plan on coming, lets find a place to camp. Let me know. I would like to take my motorhome, so is there a good place on sac arm with hookups? Maybe lakeshore or antlers? YEa and where do we all meet, I'm assuming the sac arm someplace since we all seem to stay in thet area. Lets pin the dates down aasap

Robbie Racer
    Count me in for the 6th and 7th if that is the date decided on. R/R

Rock-it man
    Sept 6-7 sounds great ,wont have a mob on my houseboat so plenty room !! Wheres a good spot on the sacto arm,the watter will be lower so a lot of beach area will be open theres a large area in waters gulch but others too maybe if boatmaster gets up there soon he can locate a place if we have a couple houseboats we can rig up a line between them for tieing up the boats .I have a 9 ft small boat with dual elect motors for transport.If thats the date will put out the word.Just got back from the Portland Poker Run and its good news and bad news yes I got the king of the river trophy and won $ 500.00 in the draw but I broke the lower unit on the imco 4x4 drive ,imco indicated they may take care of it as only 12 hrs and I have not hammered it at all so hope there fast cause want to go to havasu Aug 9 for the RRX event.Didnt get any #### as I broke before I could but the air and water was perfict !!!! for a speed run. Well next time. Ill try and get one of those 40 foot blow up dolls to set up at the site looks cools from the water(wiggles a lot) ROCK-IT MAN

BiggusJimbus
    That space you are talking about at Water's Gulch is Shannon's cove. Good beach, safe cove.
    I spent so much of my childhood at that spot, it's hard to imagine. Several weeks every summer.
    Always a favorite spot.

Rock-it man
    Boatmaster,are the dates sept 6-7 good as need to plan ahead,what do you think about Shannons Cove I can go down Thur and get the spot tied up !its not far from where you have your houseboat,only you cant get a motorhome close.But anywhere is good for me. ROCK-IT MAN

Rock-it man
    Just heard back from imco they got my blown drive today and they said it looked like someone put a bomb in it !!!! and that they are shipping me a new drive at no cost ,now thats a first rate company to deal with so will be back in the water next week just in time to go to havasu for the RRX regatta. Will post some ##### when I get some with this new drive, ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    Now, that's good customer service from IMCO. Good luck in Havasu Rock-it-man. I put Sept. 6th and 7th on my calendar already for the Shasta Cat Attack. Does that date work for Hulshot and Boatmaster? R/R

Boatmaster
    Yes that date is good!! I have about 20 heads on my boat. Both local and Havasu boyz. About ten boats in all, sounds like fun.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast