Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack --FIRST ANNUAL

Rock-it man
    Ok !!!! Sept 6-7 it is Now we just need a location to meet I now only have 6 on my houseboat and room for more ---anyone need a place to stay speek up now !!!! ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    I just booked a room at the Bridge Bay resort motel for the nights of the 5th and 6th. The rate is $103 per night + tax but they give a 10% discount if you have AAA. The number is 800-752-9669 if anyone else wants to book a room there. They also have slip rentals if you want to keep your boat in the water over night. That is a different number of 530-275-3021 (I think). I'm looking forward to getting to Shasta again. R/R

Rock-it man
    Sounds good Robbie,only bad thing about the rooms there is the RR track is about 10 ft out the window !!!!! just pretend its a blown big block when it comes by hehehe !!!!!!!!! Have a friend comming down from Salem Ore ,has a 31 warlock twin blown 572s and # 6 drives gotta get someone to beat him as he's very - very fast,I ran with him in Portland untill we both broke !!! Still room on the houseboat for more so dont all speak up at once. ROCK-IT MAN

randy77zt
    does a 18' mirage qualify as a cat?is the water rough there?might go check this out.but my boat is slow.will through the gps in and go work on motor height and trim some more.need a mechanical trim gauge.

hulshot
    OK I'm in for the 6, 7th of Sep. I willl need to book a spot with Boatmaster.
    Hey rockit how did the drive break? Yeah Imco did the same with my drive when the upper blew with 2 hours on it. they stepped up and gave me a new one.
    I will be there as long as my drive holds together through the Big Cat Run in the delta.
    You need to post the numbers rockit. I am curious to see if you hit your numbers at the 140mph range or not. I'm thinking not but hopfully soon.
    Boatmaster do I have reservations with you??? and are you still going to have a boat??

Rock-it man
    Hulshot-room on my houseboat if BM full and will be tiedup next to him,The drive just distroyed itself from the inside upper gears totally gone was at 4700 rpm when it just felt like it went to neutral so think it was gear setup from the start as this was one of the first drives out the door.Could not get any ## as broke first but had the motor at 12lbs boost on 110 fuel so would have been a good run as the water was perfect and only 78 deg. that morning ,guess thats the breaks if ya get the pun !!!!!Really disapointed in this blowershop 1471 as now they tell me 15lbs wont really get me any more ,looking at a PSI blower and custom interclooer like the Sterling motors so may have a 1471 and superchiller with maybe 15 hrs on it for sale soon !!!!Wish I had done a lot more research before I built this motor .Looking forward to Shasta and meeting the famous Hulshot !!!!.I will be down Thur and take out the house boat to meet boatmaster when we decide on a spot to tie up the houseboats.Will be at Havasu Aug 8-9 will see how it runs there ,seems every time I get achance to run this beast wide open something happens,bad air,drive,etc im sure you have been there too. With boatmaster tied up next to me at least we can mix up a big batch of RITAS with his MIXERS !!! hehehe !!! ROCK-IT MAN aka CAPTIAN ROCK

Rock-it man
    Dont let this thread die !!!!!so if Boatmaster has 10 boats and RR ,HS and so far 3 boats with me thats 15 for sure ,there a several cats around redding I will try to get there also ,would be nice if there was a MOB !!!!!!You know sitting around the camp fire while Boatmaster mixes some RITAS with his 2 mixers !!!
    hehehe !!!! Remember you dont have to have a cat to be welcome . ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    I think Blown Carrera (aka Shameless Kitty) is planning on making it too with his 26' AO so that is 16 so far. Maybe we can talk Boat 030 into making the drive too if he's not going to the IHBA race in Merced that weekend. I know for sure that he has driven further than that for a race. Heck, once he drove all the way to Texas to kick my butt in a race. cry
    R/R

looksfast
    We will be renting a houseboat from Jones Valley that weekend. We will have 3 Daytonas and a jet boat with us. We would love to find you guys. Just let us know where we need to be looking. Our houseboat is full with 16 people who love hot boats and having a great time

Rock-it man
    OK !!! LOOKSFAST your all welcome ,that makes 20 boats and I know there will be others yet .we will tie uo somewhere on the sacto arm of the lake watch for the location in this thread as got to see where boatmaster (the Rita master) will be tied up.I have a purple datona 26 with yellow & orange flames cant miss me !!!!!!!When are you going to be there as Im going down wed or thur before that weekend im out of digger bay.would be great to have your houseboat there with us, but im not sure if boatmasters two (300s)can mix the ritas fast enough for all of us hehehe !!!!
    will be talking to boatmaster next week anyway so will try to pin down the location !!!! I going to test the new drive IMCO sent me tomorrow (SUN) hope to have some good ####### or theres going to be a new datona 26 for sale !!!!!!!!or at the very least a 1471 blower and superchiller as Im really looking hard at a PSI blower and custom chiller like the Sterling motors . ROCK-IT MAN

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast