Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Women Only - Perfect Thong Pic

Mrs Scuba
    Well I finally got a good pic of what us girlies want to see more of out there at the lake/river. ENJOY!!! eek!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Mrs_Scuba_s_dream.jpg[/img]
    [ June 26, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

MJ19
    whoo hoo...I like it!!! all his junk is packed neatly away and not squishing out everywhere

SouthBay RB
    MJ19:
    whoo hoo...I like it!!! all his junk is packed neatly away and not squishing out everywhere Ha
    Thats some funny SHIT
    My sock would fall out jawdrop

Mrs Scuba
    This is what Mr Scuba looked like with his thong on and doing the Scuba dance. Pretty good, ha? AND I got to take him home with me. (Scuba not this guy, I wish...) eek!

Party Cat
    Mrs Scuba:
    This is what Mr Scuba looked like with his thong on and doing the Scuba dance. Pretty good, ha? AND I got to take him home with me. (Scuba not this guy, I wish...) eek! Come on Mrs. Scuba......That's an image of Steve that I didn't need...... cry

SouthBay RB
    oh
    and Thats the worst case of Blue Balls I've ever seen

MJ19
    Mrs Scuba:
    This is what Mr Scuba looked like with his thong on and doing the Scuba dance. Pretty good, ha? AND I got to take him home with me. (Scuba not this guy, I wish...) eek! So are you saying you met Scuba at a bachlorette party? wink

Mrs Scuba
    Oh no, I met him through a friend I guess you could say. As you can imagine she's not my friend anymore. wink But he has a cute tight ass just like this guy. eek! Once you get to know him, you will probably get a chance to see one of his strip tease dances if you haven't already. He mooned a few at OP6. eek! I was too drunk didn't get to see it, though.
    [ June 26, 2003, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

SCUBA STEVE
    thanks babe for trying to hype me up, but I dont have a tanned booty ANYMORE... wink

Mrs Scuba
    Maybe will have to find a cove and do some nude sunbathing... eek! Get that booty nice and bronze again.
    [ June 26, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast