Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pontoons

LaidBackInReno
    Looking for two pontoons around 15' or longer for a party barge. Anyone have any laying around you want to get rid of?
    Please let me know.

Cas
    Tyeson,
    I don't know anything about where you can get any pontoons but I need to ask....what goes on in that "couples room" in the bar at the Reno Riviera?
    My wife and I just got back from Reno, sorry we didn't give you or Todd a call but we forgot your numbers at home and just got a bit busy up there.
    And no, it wasn't in the couples room.....
    Happy New Year!

LaidBackInReno
    That is a swingers Bar on weekends and Holidays. Todd was sapposed to let you know and then we where waiting for you to call and give you a heads up. Sorry about that. jawdrop

Cas
    no need to say sorry, we got a kick out of it. We like the way the rooms are set up with the courtyard thing. It could make for a pretty good party....so long as we filled all the rooms and didn't bother anyone else.

Cole
    I have a 1999 18'pontoon by tracker with a 25hp mercury ob.it has the wrap around rear couch in back and two 4' couches up front.These boats are a blast for drinking and parting on......and i mean a blast!!!!It also has a bimini top shade cover that works well if you need shade.Call me if you have any more questions 949-689-8795 Cole

Charley
    LaidBackInReno:
    Looking for two pontoons around 15' or longer for a party barge. Anyone have any laying around you want to get rid of?
    Please let me know.
    There is a 22' Pontoon for sale with a 70 evinrude at Park Moabi Rentals.... talk to Vaughn, he is a cool guy and even though it doesn't have a trailer it's a pretty good deal at $4,000.... I bought her sister about 3 months ago and I can't tell you How cool it is to have a pontoon...

LaidBackInReno
    Thanks Charly, i will give them a call, And Cole I think that is a little to new for me, This pontoon is going to be stripped and re-done so looking for a little cheeper, Thanks though.

JetBoatRich
    They are cool, wish somebody else I new would buy one

Seadog
    Try Pontoon Boating at MSN and they may have what you need. Also if there is a Crestliner dealer near you, they make a floating dock on pontoons that is not too expensive. They don't advertise it, but my dealer sells them.

Seadog
    BTW, I have a great 91 Tracker 24' Party Barge for sale. $10k, 90 hp Honda, Camping enclosure, qualifies as a second home, pontoon water glide, water proof electric trailer brakes with battery backup, double bimimi, new stereo and fish finder. It even has a Cobalt helm seat. For cash, I'll even bring it as far as Albuqueque.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast