Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Shasta lake houseboating

Boatmaster
    SofD call me newby but I have only been going up since 90. I bought my houseboat in 93,and have been at SM since 95. So to answer that question I guess we do not know each other, But that does'nt mean next time your on the lake you can't stop by for a cold one. I'm a Discovery Bay local, but on the lake on all the big weekend. Ask anyone in SM and they will know how to find me.

Rock-it man
    HEY!!! Spirit,That guy neil well he married that babe Teri and guess what, Shes my wifes sister---small world HUH!! . They moved there house boat to digger and sold it ,then I bought one at Digger Bay myself,Avation gas is what I ment mis type before!!!!. WOW !!!! the Sacto arm is going to be HOT !!!!. Wish there was 100 oct at shasta but oh! well! its not that bad going to town at least once every other day.Anybody found a good additive for fuel that really works, as there is 92 at the lake but very $$$$$.Teri and Neal come down with us quit often I will mention you to them. Thanks ROCK-IT MAN

Spirit of Discovery
    Rock-it Man! What a small world!! I may have even met your wife and you once. I remember Teri introducing me to her sister and husband. Please tell Neil and Teri hello for me and feel free to pass my e-mail address on to them. I'd love to catch up. I enjoyed being friends with them. They'll probably remember me as the airplane salesman at Benton. I don't think that I'll be able to make it to the lake this year. Got a new business opening in a month and not a good time to be away. The only way I'll get up there is if we sign a sponsor for the team and then we'll have the boat all over the western United States. We'll look you up if we get there!! Take Care!
    Hey Boatmaster, as you can see, I'll probably not hoist one with you this year. Hopefully next!! I have some friends in Disco Bay. Several of the offshore racers live there. Come join us at Pittsburg. We have 2 races there this year. The first one is not really an offshore race. It is a Poker Run fund raiser for Pacific Offshore. should be a fun time. I believe it is toward the end of May. Look at www.pacificoffshore.com for the schedule. Hope to see you all there.
    [ February 18, 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Spirit of Discovery ]

Robbie Racer
    Does anyone know if Silverthorn is the only marina on Shasta that has 92 (or maybe 91) octane gas? When I was there several times last summer, that was the only one that I could find. Maybe we could get one of the distributors of race gas to deliver for us during that time.

Rock-it man
    IM BACK !!!! like a bad penny,had to focus on work have to pay for these toys somhow,is there anywhere in redding to get 100 oc gas ,how about the airport can I buy there? still waiting for the new cat maybe april 1,then have to install the motor not sure if theres time to make the elim regatta in havasu but will try,Have a few others comming to shasta the 4th ,wount be long as it seems time if flying by fast.Decided on the new inco 4x4 drive ,hope it will take the HP,just heard a datona 26 with a #6 AND 1250 HP ran 136 mph if its true I should hit 140 easy,thats if I can find a driver ,not sure if I got the guts to do it but after I get some seat time Just Maybe !!!! . Boatmaster Im not woried about Phil ,this boat is being set up for top speed and will not be that great as a drag boat like phils,but gimme a little room and watch out!!!!!. SEE YA ROCK-IT MAN

Looking for Shasta Marina workers in 80's

If you know anyone who worked at the Shasta Marina in 1987 please let me know. guerra3232@hotmail.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678