Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy hour in SD?????

sdmarkus
    i'll hit it, that's right in my neck of the woods. Do they serve wine coolers? Na, playin I love that place.

ROZ
    7/19...what time?

summerlove
    froggystyle says...
    Screw Encinitas though. Let's do something more southern like PB or Gaslamp. I am hooked
    up with some club owners in the Gaslamp for VIP status if we want to go there.
    Hey Froggy: What's up with that? Encinitas is great! The Martini Ranch rocks, as does the Daily Double (just ask VP Cheney's Secret Service agents!). Gaslamp is way too crowded, plus it's a 35 minute drive back to my house in ENCINITAS! (LOL!) BTW, I can't go anyway, although I'd like to...

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by froggystyle:
    Screw Encinitas though. Let's do something more southern like PB or Gaslamp. I am hooked up with some club owners in the Gaslamp for VIP status if we want to go there.
    Ney Now, I am over here in Phoenix and know that Gas Lamp is where it is at. Have some beers at Dick's Last Resort for me.

ROZ
    Originally posted by summerlove:
    froggystyle says...
    Screw Encinitas though. Let's do something more southern like PB or Gaslamp. I am hooked
    up with some club owners in the Gaslamp for VIP status if we want to go there.
    Hey Froggy: What's up with that? Encinitas is great! The Martini Ranch rocks, as does the Daily Double (just ask VP Cheney's Secret Service agents!). Gaslamp is way too crowded, plus it's a 35 minute drive back to my house in ENCINITAS! (LOL!) BTW, I can't go anyway, although I'd like to...
    I'm with you on the Encinitas location....wouldn't mind the 10 min. drive http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    [This message has been edited by ROZ (edited July 11, 2002).]

froggystyle
    Originally posted by summerlove:
    Yeah, but a 50 minute drive for me from East County.

ROZ
    Originally posted by froggystyle:
    Yeah, but a 50 minute drive for me from East County.
    50 min is half way to Yuma(martinez)for you too http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Like I said OB sounds pretty good.
    [This message has been edited by ROZ (edited July 11, 2002).]

RiverDave2
    Great.. so now there's like 10 different locations proposed..
    Which one is it going to be at?
    I guess it doesn't really matter to me much being that I'm not going to be able to go anyways.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Leaving for Havasu that night.
    RD

PICKLEtheLOAD
    yeah frogs, anyway doesnt 7/19 fall on our 2 week rotation to God's country?

froggystyle
    I didn't say 7/19, I said 7/12. I'm talking about this Friday... tomorrow.
    Tell you what. I'm going to Sunshine tomorrow, because it has been a while since I have been there. After that, I'm going to Hooters in Mission Valley for some Daytona wings and more beer. Audrey is coming, PTL will go anywhere beer is, and Hallett19 is coming down for the weekend to work on his boat, so we will probably all step out for the evening. Anyone up for it???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast