Thread: Time for Booze Bowl Numero Dos!

cyclone
    Alright kids its time for another Booze Bowl.
    We're getting together at Fountain Bowl in Fountain Valley for another late night beer and bowling session this saturday november 15th.
    Fountain bowl throws down a Cosmic Bowl party that starts at 11pm and runs until 2am. Its best to get in line at about 930pm to ensure that we get the first few lanes all the way at the end of the alley. This will keep us away from the counter and the staff and hopefully out of jail. The cost is 20 bucks and includes shoe rental, lane rental and a ball. So come on out for a chance to see your friends fall on their asses at the bowling alley!
    Here's the address
    Fountain Bowl
    17110 S.Brookhurst St.
    FountainValley, CA 92708
    ph: (714) 963-7888

Phil Deez Knutts
    I would have to be knutts to go to that!!

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like a great time, wish it was not so far away. You really have to get in line 1 1/2 early to get good lanes
    http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefme...3/T643471A.jpg

cyclone
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Sounds like a great time, wish it was not so far away. You really have to get in line 1 1/2 early to get good lanes
    http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefme...3/T643471A.jpg
    you dont have to get there that early. But the advantage of getting there early is getting a lane far away from the front desk. When you have drunks like Hustler throwing balls overhand, its best to not be near the staff.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like we should ride down with Joe and his wife

BADBLOWN572
    How many people do you estimate will be showing up?

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Isn't that the same weekend as the last race @ Lake Ming?
    RD
    According to the upcoming events you are correct

77charger
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Isn't that the same weekend as the last race @ Lake Ming?
    RD yup qualyfying on sat race on sunday aint you makin it up rd.Last i heard 565 siad he had some extra beers .If so stop by our pit area we'll have two flats this time

BGMAN203
    Ok Mike,
    Since your boat is in pieces, and mine is just sittin in the garage ready to kick you ass, maybe we can take it to the good ole lanes to decide this. If this is still on count me in. Maybe we can get todd to flag us at the beginning of the lanes. First guy to hit his pins wins????

cyclone
    Originally posted by BGMAN203
    Ok Mike,
    Since your boat is in pieces, and mine is just sittin in the garage ready to kick you ass, maybe we can take it to the good ole lanes to decide this. If this is still on count me in. Maybe we can get todd to flag us at the beginning of the lanes. First guy to hit his pins wins????
    you are on! I'm going out to the races on sunday but saturday night we bowl for the championship!!!