Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Pyramid Possie lets do B.V. on the 8th and 9th. of Nov.

JetBoatRich
    Just called and no more waterfront sites

jackpunx
    Water front would be nice.. But I’m still in where ever they can put us.. How many of us are bringing RV's?

mirvin
    I just realized that I have an event to attend at Mammoth (opening Day) on the 8th!! Crappyshite! I'm out for that weekend. :frown:

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Water front would be nice.. But I’m still in where ever they can put us.. How many of us are bringing RV's?
    Not sure if we will drag out the RV for an over nighter

eliminatedsprinter
    I"ll be in an RV with my family. Wow, 3 weeks away and no waterfront cites, this time of year I thought we were the only diehards.:wink: :wink:

JetBoatRich
    Steve did you call and reserve a spot?

eliminatedsprinter
    I'm going to go home tonight and find out if Diane got 1/2 day off friday from her work and then make ours first thing tomorrw am.

JetBoatRich
    We will expect a report in the morning Steve:argue:

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    We will expect a report in the morning Steve:argue:
    I just reserved our site. And guess what, It's lakeside baby! We are in site # 49, for fri night the 7th and sat the 8th. It's on the point (I forgot which side of the point she said it was on) but it's not far from the sites that Dave suggested I try and get.
    Hmmm, No waterfronts available huh, for you perhaps That must be what you get for sending me an :argue: .
    While I was typing this Dave just called and he said he and Cale just got site # 94. Dave says some of the sites near his 96,58,56, etc are still available. I guess that's about 100 yds away from where we are. I grabbed the Lakeside one up in case somebody wants to tie up near a site one of us is staying at. Of course the main reason I got it was because you sent me a :argue: and because you said I couldn't get one That's right bub, mess with me and I'll fix your wagon .

HalletDave
    Steve did you call and reserve a spot?
    Rich,
    I just got off the phone with Steve. He has site #49 on the point on the water.
    I have spot #94 where Cale and I were the last time. #94 works good for Cale because of the hook-up configuration. I talked to Cale last night and he said we would share that spot again.
    Site #s 96, 56 & 58 were still availlable at 10:00 AM. They are in a nice area all grouped together with my site ,#94, for anyone else needing a camp site.
    Buena Vista reservation # is 661-868-7050
    You can find a map of the 112 campsites they have at Buena Vista @ the following link.
    http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/index.htm
    See everyone soon.
    Hallett (recreation director and camp host ) Dave

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast