Thread: Advantage info needed

LHC30Victory
    We've been talking to Advantage for a new 28 victory and have been pleased with their customer service but I am looking for "unbiased" info on the product. there have been several threads on many other boats, i.e. magic, shockwave, elim etc., but rarely do they include info on Advantage.

mbrown2
    I have come across several folks that have owned Advantages during boating at the lake/river, all were very happy with their boats and the service they received. It was a dreadful situation when Harry was killed, but they kept it together and continued to make a good boat. A couple of their hulls need some updated styling, but overall I have not heard negative feelings from their boat owners.

HavasuDreamin'
    I agree with MBrown2. From what I have seen and read, they are very good boats. I have not heard anything bad about them or anyone bad mouth them. Good Luck

Craig
    I've had my Sport Cat for 6 years now. Over all I can't complain. When the boat was under warranty, I never had an issue with their service. After the boat was out of warranty, I had a bit of a problem with a leaky fuel tank that wasn't dealt with 100% the way I'd want it, but we met in the middle on it. Overall construction and quality is on par with most other "customs" I've seen. The 22 ran neck and neck with a buddies 22 Daytona when they were both stock. I'd buy a bigger 28' cat if they did some work to the bottom. They're more concerned with the Party Cat then the limited number of 22' & 28' Sport Cats.
    As a side note, I did get the "half way resolution " because of the feedback Advantage got from a few folks on this board Power of the press!
    [ January 28, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]