Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Cal rain!

well i just got soak and friggin wet and have 2 more hours to work.plus on top of that i get to enjoy the same 2 hour drive rprincez get to enjoy,i have had enough for the day.missb i hope you got my hot coco ready when i get home.

RPrincez
    I know what you mean about the cold. I didn't dress for the rain!

24RODjr
    1stepcloser:
    Yeah, we need the rain, Elsinore's getting too low!
    I wish it was'nt so damn cold though...Cold??!?!? I don't know where you were on Sunday, but I was at Elsinore!!!

carreraelite
    A little rain and everyone's getting excited?? I can't wait to see how the media handles this!!

RPrincez
    This is storm watch 2002. This will be the biggest storm of the century.

Desert Rat
    I don't mind the rain, in fact it can be rather nice at times. But the friggin' wind out here in the high desert SUCKS!! Last night it uprooted a tree on the property, blew over the dog water (5 gal bucket full), sent the dog house 35 feet across the yard (hope the dog wasn't in it at the time!) and the final straw was it blew the carport type awning over and blew the rain cover off the boat!!! I know it had to be gusting to at least 50+mph

RPrincez
    I heard/saw the wind on the news. I feel for you. I hope everything/everyone is ok.

Windy
    Dont like it, but we need it.
    MissHBjet

TrojanDan
    So what's the snow forcast for the local mountains (Mtn. High or Summit)? I'm taking this coming Friday off to hopefully do some skiing.

1stepcloser
    RPrincez:
    This is storm watch 2002. This will be the biggest storm of the century.LOL! Thats the truth!
    They have been hyping this up all day, I was watching the news ths morning, (Channel 5), they had a "correspondant" on the beach with the camera on the surf, telling us how this was gonna be a "killer" storm with "10-15 foot breakers, yes, this ones gonna be big! Back to you in the studio"
    Gotta love the media.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast