Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Cal rain!

RPrincez
    "Thanks 1stepcloser, I am standing out in the freezing rain and heavy winds in Placentia. This storm is progressing to a level 4 hurricane. Everyone stay off the freeways. Now back to you in the studios".

Eric455
    man this sucks i've gone home to change 3 times already. working in the rain up on the pols. "not so pleasant."
    eric

PowellScooter
    Thaks RiverPrincess, Im standing on the windswept shores of the usually balmy Lake Powell. From the reports we are getting from the beach communities in California it looks like this is shaping up be the STORM OF THE MILLENNIUM. We are starting to feel the effects of the tropical upswing which coupled with the unstable Pacific winds alotf means the probability of substancial preciptitation is compounding exponentially. Thats all from here back to River Dave in studio B,with a closer look at the effects of RAINSTORM 2003...take it away Dave

BigBoyToys
    Come up here to Northern CA and see the rain....you'll get more than ya want right now. I was hoping for rain for a long time but now....enough alredy!

Her454
    BigBoyToys:
    Come up here to Northern CA and see the rain....you'll get more than ya want right now. I was hoping for rain for a long time but now....enough alredy!rain, wind, hail, thunder & lightning....i agree with the enough already! eek! eek!

SK48
    Just starting to sprinkle here in Parker. Clouds all around, I think we might get wet tonight.

Rod-64
    It needs to rain at Lake Mead for a week!!!

spectratoad
    We got alot of snow, great for skiing and will help to fill the lakes for next summer as long as it stays on the mountains until the spring thaw. Got alot of rain and 85mph winds. Busy weekend for the power company. Didn't have power Saturday night. Nothing but ice out there now. wink

Boatmaster
    Hey SpectraToad just got the call from Shasta Marina the whole lake is a mess, they had 100mph winds on sunday night. My marina is destroyed. Not sure on the condition of my houseboat yet!

AZKC
    Raining alittle here in Tucson expecting more later snow level to 5000ft tonight. KC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast