Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Considering moving to Phoenix area!

Jordy
    You have to stay out of the avenues though (which includes the west valley) as everything bad happens in the avenues. Sorry west siders, had to jerk your chain a little bit here.

carreraelite
    NOTHING HAPPENS ON THE EAST SIDE!! GET REAL!! Two or three guys beat another to death for no reason, two brothers kill there parents, a lady is caught dumping her husbands headless body in a dumpster,a guy burns down houses that are being built,all on the east side!! Shall I go on??Get over the whole east west thing ,I don't see as it has any bearing on what happens where!!

Jordy
    You seem awfully touchy about this whole subject...

carreraelite
    everything bad happens in the avenues.
    Just pointing out ,your observations are incorrect.

roln 20s
    THOR-
    I had a feeling you were referring to Victory Lane. That is a nice complex. You should see all of the houses that have gone up over there-- why don't I just say "No empty space."
    EAST-WEST WHAT?
    The only thing about the west side is that it isn't recognized by the media. West valley to them is Indian School and 35th Ave. The NW valley doesn't exist- eventhough I seem to live here.
    If I lived anywhere on the EAST valley, it would be AWAHTUKEE! Does that even count as EAST VALLEY?
    DON'T mess with the west-side
    Roln 20s

carreraelite
    Hey roln,Did you make it out to lake Pleasant on Wednesday for the Chili cook off??
    [ January 02, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: carreraelite ]

roln 20s
    Yeah, a buddy rolled out to Pleasant with me. We just cruised around, but never actually went to the chili cookoff. Meet doghouse and pleasantcat out there. I think they planned on stopping by it. When we were by the ramp, they had just started.
    Roln 20s

Kurtis500
    East west, all depends on where. I've spent 11 1/2 years on the fire department here (half for Rural/Metro and half for Phoenix so far) and have had the opportunity to see where most places have thier dumps. I love the west side, but depends on where. I bought 2 acres in Clearwater Farms which I just paid off and love that area. I worked in Scotsdale for 3 of my years at R/M and can tell you most all of the city is clean and very nice. Except for some parts in the south. 66th street and Earl, Granite Reef and Roosevelt area and a few other little spots. My favorite area in Scottsdale is around Via Linda and Moutain View area, all those homes south of there up against the reservation. Nice and quiet in there. Fountain Hills is nice too, close to Saguaro Lake. But my top pick is where I live and where I grow up, north central. I live south and east of the big church at Central and Bethany now. I love this area.
    my .02

DogHouse
    Totenhosen, if you get out here again, take a drive up through Cave Creek/Carefree/Pinnacle Peak/North Snottsdale. It's very nice up there and not a bad commute if you work on the north end of Phx.
    -brian

totenhosen
    DogHouse:
    Totenhosen, if you get out here again, take a drive up through Cave Creek/Carefree/Pinnacle Peak/North Snottsdale. It's very nice up there and not a bad commute if you work on the north end of Phx.
    -brian I'll be cruising out the first weekend of Feb to check things out more specifically

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast