Thread: Funny story

canuck1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm walkin around somewhere down by the lake and I try to flag down some guy in a truck but the stupid **** almost runs my ass over. Well i'm pissed so I wind up and fire a water balloon at this prick. Well he hits the brakes and comes stompin outa his truck and I see him and this guy looks huge(like 18 months pregnant) and pissed so I take off runnin.Well I make a corner and about 50 feet and all the sounds of pursuit are over.
    I didn't even spill my beer..
    Anyone here anything like this in the last week or two?

Mandelon
    canuck1:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm walkin around somewhere down by the lake and I try to flag down some guy in a truck but the stupid **** almost runs my ass over. Well i'm pissed so I wind up and fire a water balloon at this prick. Well he hits the brakes and comes stompin outa his truck and I see him and this guy looks huge(like 18 months pregnant) and pissed so I take off runnin.Well I make a corner and about 50 feet and all the sounds of pursuit are over.
    I didn't even spill my beer..
    Anyone here anything like this in the last week or two?
    I heard a story something like that......Did you hear that mean ****er fall down or anything? That's what he gets for trying to runn you down......Was he wearing flip-flops?

i heard he had really big belly and these tiny little arms,no wonder he broke something.

Jrocket
    Naaaaa...I heard his lung ran out of air and he hit the pavement.....Pour bastard was trying to save his smokes and broke his wrist!!!

canuck1
    Those were arms ???? eek!
    [ May 08, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: canuck1 ]

mbrown2
    Jrocket:
    Naaaaa...I heard his lung ran out of air and he hit the pavement.....Pour bastard was trying to save his smokes and broke his wrist!!! LMAO..

hot_diggity_dog
    He posted a pretty large beer reward to the 1st 20 peolple who kick the Focker and loosin up his jewel's and make them swing like SuperV's.
    HDD