Thread: Countdown to Fun

HotHallet
    Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there.

RiverToysJas
    HotHallet:
    Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. See you Saturday!!!
    RTJas

SCUBA STEVE
    HotHallet:
    Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. looks like it's going to be windy tomorrow, drive safe. Weather looks good for sat & sun. enjoy your time away from work.

77charger
    about 16-17 hrs for me.

hd&boatrider
    SCUBA STEVE:
    HotHallet:
    Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. looks like it's going to be windy tomorrow, drive safe. Weather looks good for sat & sun. enjoy your time away from work. I am out in BHC right now and watched the news. Looks like 25MPH winds tomorrow and about 70 degrees. Saturday 75-80 with very light wind and blue skys. The weatherman said it would be one of the best weekends of the year so far. I am going to come on down to Needles on Saturday. See everybody somewhere around 9-10AM. Unlike you guys I did not plan this trip so I will be by myself. Needles Marina Park, right?

Rod-64
    SHEEEESH! 1st trip of the season Saturday..is everyone going to be there too? God Bless the boat ramp! (and our troops)..Hope to see/meet some of you in the channel Sat. afternoon.

RiverToysJas
    hd&boatrider:
    I am going to come on down to Needles on Saturday. See everybody somewhere around 9-10AM. Unlike you guys I did not plan this trip so I will be by myself. Needles Marina Park, right? I'll see you there about noon~ish.....

raff
    Leaving for Havasu in 1hr, will be at BML
    by late after noon..
    See you on the water...
    Mark out

RiverToysJas
    I may be leaving late, but at least I'm leav'in!!! We roll in 30 minutes.......