Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: almost ready.....

bordsmnj
    for upolstry and riggin'
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/349newaftershock1.gif[/img]

Sandbar Junkies
    Jason boat looks good. When is the pickup date again.

bordsmnj
    thanks carl. i'm not sure about the pick up date. I don't want to rush 'em and didn't think to ask. I was out there today to design the interior. my sales guy is in havasu doing some testing or something w/***boat mag. I should know after i talk to him on tuesday.

SCUBA STEVE
    Looks good Jason! Nice color combo.
    How & the h*ll do you post pictures on here? I am still trying to figure that out.

jet4fun
    wow, that looks really good, i definetly like the colors... is that an ultra or shockwave, or am i lost???

SCUBA STEVE
    jet4fun:
    wow, that looks really good, i definetly like the colors... is that an ultra or shockwave, or am i lost??? I know what the make is, but I dont want to ruin it for Jason.
    I will say it's niether an ultra or shockwave.

SCUBA STEVE
    Jason, just curious to see what color visors/windshield your going to go with,or are you going to go without them?
    It would probably look tight if you go without them. (just my opionion looking at the picture)

bordsmnj
    thanks guys. it's an aftershock skier(21'). it's gonna have a merc 6.2 w/through transom exhaust and bravo 1. i haven't even thought about the windshield yet. interesting thought though about going with out one.HHHmmm. time to figure it out i guess-along with a few other things like the shifter.thinking i'm not sure i like the way the stock one looks. can't wait to get it in the water. i post more pics(if i can remember how to do it again)when it gets alittle further along.Is it common to not be able to sleep the night when you go see yur boat being built ?

SCUBA STEVE
    Jason, its like a kid on xmas eve!! Its even worst the day before you hit the road on a weekend trip.

bordsmnj
    yeah, i have a feeling that it's gonna get worse before it gets better. I think you hit right on the head though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast