Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Laughlin Memorial Day Weekend

Tom Foolery
    Free Agent:
    There's gotta be a better way to launch on the lake.
    The lines stretch all the way back to Nevada from the launching areas on Memorial weekend.
    I used to launch early, and the rest of the group would join me later, but still have to fight traffic over to Mojave.
    Gotta be a better way. I usually have the launch ramp to myself. Of course it's midnight, but...

Frosty_pop
    I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch.

hd&boatrider
    Well, I have a change of plans and will not be making it out over Memorial weekend . Hope all you guys have fun.
    Get a slip if you can and eliminate all the problems with launching and bringing it back in. Best thing to do is go out at least 1 day before and stay an extra day. Call the marina and they can give you specifics.

Tom Foolery
    Frosty_pop:
    I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch. I've never been out to that launch ramp. It sure would be nice if they took some of that $ they are charging now and pave that road.

HOOTER SLED-
    Tom Foolery:
    Frosty_pop:
    I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch. I've never been out to that launch ramp. It sure would be nice if they took some of that $ they are charging now and pave that road. I agree. Where is that cash going?? From charging nothing to $20 bucks a pop for an annual pass(each, car and boat). At least that's what I get instead of $10/$15 a day times a few visits a year. At least get some hot Ranger chicks in bikinis or something collecting the dough.

Frosty_pop
    TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! Getting excited

Tom Foolery
    Frosty_pop:
    TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! Getting excited I hear ya!!
    I'll probably be at Gasoline Alley Saturday afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for you, if you see this boat stop by & say hi.

Uplink
    We'll be there this weekend too. Will be in a Red/white Laveycraft 21XTski'. May launch at Cottonwood to avoid the Katherine's landing crowd. Will say hi if I see any of ya'll. <Mark>

No Regrets
    Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.
    Did the pickle have a vein?

HOOTER SLED-
    No Regrets:
    Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.
    Did the pickle have a vein? No, but it was bumped for HER pleasure

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast