Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the unoffical DCB mini regatta....

TOBTEK
    OK, so how does one of these dates work for all of the pep's that want to attend the unofficial/DCB mini regatta......was wanting to do it either MAY 3rd, MAY17th, or MAY31st. just a casual weekend on the parker strip with a bunch of pep's with killer DCB's. I will help try to put this together. anyone, anyone?
    RACINGRASCAL?....KAB?....CHARLIE?....JM2DRIVER?... ..WALTERSCAMP?....EXTREME22?....MRBROWN?....ZARGO? .....XFACTOR?.......who else with a DCB wants to attend?

Boatmaster
    I take it my DCB rigged Daytona does'nt cut it anymore?? Fine I see how it is!!!

mbrown2
    I vote for the 3rd or 17th.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    I take it my DCB rigged Daytona does'nt cut it anymore?? Fine I see how it is!!! I know where you can get a ride on a 2003 MACH22 with a badass 300X, light lay-up, cool white/gray/black gell scheme. I think you could even car pool!

TOBTEK
    mbrown2:
    I vote for the 3rd or 17th. either one IM in! But I also say mid month. May 17th sounds good to me!

riverliver
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/SVO_540_in_the_Channel.JPG[/img]
    Maybe SVO540 will show up ? idea

Sandbar Junkies
    Let us know what weekend you pick and I will bring Charley's old boat out to play.

TOBTEK
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Let us know what weekend you pick and I will bring Charley's old boat out to play. will it be ready? as of Tuesday there was a big-ole hole in the front of it!

dcb carrera
    I might be interested. It sounds like fun, let me know the date.

Sandbar Junkies
    Hey Tobtek that big hole will someday have a couple of cup holders and lounge chairs in it. Dave told me that people enjoyed cutting on this boat so I had Dave put some lines down and let his guys give it a shot,did they cut inside the lines? The boat should be done the first of March or so.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast