Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Weekend Report

Boatcop
    All in all, a quiet Holiday weekend.
    No boat acccidents, except a ski boat that didn't know what the "Danger" bouys around Rock Island were for. Scrubbed off his rudder and prop. No one hurt.
    Only one OUI arrest. (This wasn't for lack of trying though.) Lots of sober, designated drivers.
    One swimmer drowning at River Island State park.
    For those who were out over the 4th, Thanks for doing your part to keep it safe. It really makes our job easier.
    Alan
    BoatCop (http://www.boatcop.com)

HBjet
    It's about time!
    Glad to hear all went well. Thanks for doing your job!
    HBjet

froggystyle
    Glad to hear the weekend went well Alan. I am a big fan of night prowling in the boat, and take every opportunity to do so. I have never seen as many boats on the water as I did on Friday night coming away from the Blue Water though. It looked like a parking lot! Warmed my heart. Amazingly, we hooked up with RiverDave after the fireworks, each picking out the others boat from hundreds of feet away in a crowd of hundreds. Weird.

Party Cat
    Originally posted by froggystyle:
    Amazingly, we hooked up with RiverDave after the fireworks, each picking out the others boat from hundreds of feet away in a crowd of hundreds. Weird.
    Hmmmm, I wonder if da Squares and da Rounds were a thumpin ??? You guys could probably feel each other before ya saw each other http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif And I'm sure the neon's helped a little
    Glad to hear it was a safe weekend

RiverLife
    Yeah, I was getting tired of hearing about all of the accidents and deaths. I was starting to wonder if there were any smart people out there anymore.

SPECTRABRENT
    Alan,
    What happened to the fire on Sat nite. Looks like a trailer home caught fire next to Badennochs?
    Brent

racingrascal
    Thanks for the report BoatCop! I was wondering how the weekend ended up. I know I saw your deputies on the water every night we were out. I know I also saw my fair share of boats with out the right night equipment. I just wish people would understand how unsafe it really is on the water at night with out the right lights! Thanks for stopping by on Friday, it was good seeing you again, glad you guys had a safe weekend.
    Andy

Boatcop
    From what I know about the fire, Brent, it was a palm tree fire, set off by fireworks.
    Alan
    BoatCop (http://www.boatcop.com)

DickDanger
    That is good to hear!!!! Wow, could it be that people are starting to act a bit more responsible........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. -DD Out

squirts
    Hey Allen I saw a heli flying around the weeds down by Blue Water Sat. were they looking for someone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast