Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Worth It?

HocusPocus
    im shopping for a boat and came up with this one.
    21' 1995 Ultimate (is that an ultimate warlock?)
    454 mag with a small blower set up and a bravo 1.
    says it has less the 88 hrs on the whole thing and claims a speed of 75+.
    he is asking $20k obo. here are some pics.
    http://www.magicpassforum.com/forums/uploads/maybe.jpg
    http://www.magicpassforum.com/forums/uploads/maybe1.jpg
    http://www.magicpassforum.com/forums/uploads/maybe2.jpg
    thats all i know so far about the boat.
    just looking for some opinions or things to look out for since i have never owned anything with a blower. maybe even someone from the boards who might actually know this guy or the boat?
    thanks.

Outnumbered
    I don't think its worth it. F ucked up trailer and rainbow interior would have to go. Buy that Hallett that is $21k on here. That is a nice boat that will hold value.

HocusPocus
    I don't think its worth it. F ucked up trailer and rainbow interior would have to go. Buy that Hallett that is $21k on here. That is a nice boat that will hold value.
    i need an open bow.. so that Hallett wont work for me. im not crazy about the interior either, i prefer all white but the wife liked the colors.
    thanks for your reply.

Outnumbered
    i need an open bow.. so that Hallett wont work for me. im not crazy about the interior either, i prefer all white but the wife liked the colors.
    thanks for your reply.
    It looks nice on the outside. Offer the guy $15k and see where it goes from there.
    FYI, There is a 1990 something Schiada RC open bow in the trader for $25k with a stock 454 and a Volvo OD. It has rainbow gel colors. You may want to have a look at that.
    Good luck

bigq
    I agree with outnumbered about the price, that's a lot of money for a 95 21'.
    I'd go 12.5k

HocusPocus
    thanks again everyone, after reading the input and talking it all over with the wife i think im gonna pass on this one. i hadn't checked out ULTRA28's website in awhile and when i did i found a couple nice 2000 21'ers for under $30k. the wife also reminded me the boat show is just around the corner and she might increase my budget if im good.
    i normally don't get excited about boat buying until around April but this year i got the fever real bad and its only December!

cc322
    I think you did the right thing to pass on it, I for one could not live witht the colors. If I were you I would try to find a 21 with a deeper v say like 21 instead of the 18

Coleitis22
    How do you really feel about that boat? Don't hold any emotion back.
    LMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

spectras only
    I would be concerned about the lack of gear lubricant in the lube bottle :notam:unless he's using some light coloured one !

MOBrien
    I would be concerned about the lack of gear lubricant in the lube bottle :notam:unless he's using some light coloured one !
    I was thinking the same thing....is that effing thing empty????? :hammerhea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast