Thread: end of summer beach bash!

hack job
    ok guys i have been throwing around the idea of a end of summer beach bash thing ( no boats) just hang out at bolsa chica and do the scene( camp fire and what not) . what dose every body think. i was thinking the first weekend of oct. that way i can give time for peolpe to flake out lol. we could do some dogs and burgers. i dont know if achole is allowed at the state beachs? any one know? i know for a fact the beach closes at 10pm so it would be like 12noon to closing.
    like the cbbb it would be a family event so dont be afraid to bring the kids. i know wood will be needed so lets start looking for those pallets now.
    wink lets here it.

jackpunx
    We sould love to come.. but a lot of us will be at the Heat wave

hboldno7
    Alchohol is not allowed on the beach or the parking lot at Bolsa Chica. We used to have a kick the summer off party there every year and it used to be pretty easy to get away with the plastic cup thing but now the beach is policed pretty hard. I had several friends get ticketed last year for an open container. And yes, the beach closes at 10pm, if you are still there at 10:02 be prepared hassled again and or recieve another ticket. I have heard it is possible to get a permit to have alcohol down there but it ends up being a really really really big pain in the butt. Just my .02 though.

75_Elim
    Not to be rude, but summmer doesn't end around here till at least late November Last year we did a End of Summer bash at Piru and I believe that was on last weekend in November.
    I like the beach party thing, I've thought about it myself. But I'd recommened bringing it farther north. At least to the Ventura line. Then you can have the brews and fire all night! PM me if you need any help setting it up.

HBjet
    will there be T-Shirts? haha!
    I would go, but I will be in Parker throwing RD in the drink!
    HBjet

hack job
    well sounds like it will not work for most of us that weekend. so i am open to suggestions?

Cas
    hack job:
    so i am open to suggestions? how about downsizing your CBBB pic a bit so it fits my screen better?
    How about a new year kick-off get together New Year's Day with boats? There's been one up here at Camp Far West for a few years now that attracts 1000's of people and what appeared to be about 150 boats or so.

wrightnow
    Tyson, I think it's a great idea and my family would love night at the beach. Just let me know when....
    Mark

hack job
    well iam glad there is some intrest let me know what dates people think would work. wink