Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake, river, lake, river,lake, river............

JetBoatRich
    How did the Southwind run?
    Saw the other thread, good news
    [ May 17, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Thunderbutt
    Hustler:
    here's a pic of my boat, Rivertoysjas has a 21' lavey white with red flames and Disco has an 18' Rodgers with a half huffer on it We should at or around Needles Marina Park
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/1hustler0011-med.JPG[/img] Hustler, (Devildog) Gave you a 5-star for your service and your boat, looks like a Spectra. Semper-Fi.

hd&boatrider
    JetBoatRich:
    Saw the other thread, good news The Southwind was riding very strong until it almost went down--sunk that is! Disco and his father were on the boat and we just happened to be going by their campsite at Needles when Bob started telling me get to the beach fast. The entire back end was almost full of water. We looked to see if a hose came off and tried to make sense of it. The only thng that we can come up with is that on the bottom of the boat was a pretty big area that had silicon on it. It obviously had hit something in the past and then the silicon got peeled back while running it. I did not have time yet to have it checked out but silicon on a big area like that under the hull is not going to hold up. Looks like fiberglass work is in the near future. Live and learn I guess. I tell you if I did not have Brian and Bob on the boat with me it could have been a friggin' disaster. So the boat ran good except for this little surprise frown

HOOTER SLED-
    hd&boatrider:
    JetBoatRich:
    Saw the other thread, good news The Southwind was riding very strong until it almost went down--sunk that is! Disco and his father were on the boat and we just happened to be going by their campsite at Needles when Bob started telling me get to the beach fast. The entire back end was almost full of water. We looked to see if a hose came off and tried to make sense of it. The only thng that we can come up with is that on the bottom of the boat was a pretty big area that had silicon on it. It obviously had hit something in the past and then the silicon got peeled back while running it. I did not have time yet to have it checked out but silicon on a big area like that under the hull is not going to hold up. Looks like fiberglass work is in the near future. Live and learn I guess. I tell you if I did not have Brian and Bob on the boat with me it could have been a friggin' disaster. So the boat ran good except for this little surprise Bummer HD. Sorry to hear that. Good to see everyone safe though. Is that boat tabooed or what? The only time I want to see silicone near the ass end of something is when a couple of strippers are bumpin' up against eachother. I'm such a pig and I love it. OINK OINK.. wink

massarogang
    hey...Were heading to needles to...
    Any idea if needles marina will be busy. We are leaving vegas around 7 - hope to be at the river by 9
    I heard Jack Smith park is to shallow for a 24'
    Any ideas?
    We will be in an 236 eliminator - white / with blue and yellow..
    Thanks
    Leo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12