Thread: ANYONE KNOW OF BOAT AND TRUCK TRANSPORT COMPANY

Brendella
    Can anyone give me any info on companies that will haul my boat or truck cross country.

572Daytona
    I've used these guys to ship a boat on a trailer from San Diego to Atlanta area. Not sure if they would do trucks though.
    http://www.rxpressinc.com/

75_Elim
    Brendella:
    Can anyone give me any info on companies that will haul my boat or truck cross country. Brendella,
    A good friend of mine owns a few trucks with Allied Van Lines and is always going on cross country trips. Let me know where and when you plan on doing this and I can give him a call for you.

75_Elim
    Brendella:
    Can anyone give me any info on companies that will haul my boat or truck cross country. Brendella,
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to ya, this site has been down for me for the past few days.
    Anyway, I talked with my friend he recommended an outfit called Dependable Auto Shippers. They're a national company with good prices. The number is 800-726-2693.

jet4fun
    75_Elim:
    Brendella:
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to ya, this site has been down for me for the past few days.
    Anyway, I talked with my friend he recommended an outfit called Dependable Auto Shippers. They're a national company with good prices. The number is 800-726-2693. yeah, they are those big ass orange semi's. the ones that you see with the badass 16 foot sleepers and lotsa chrome... i once installed a system and alarm in a brand new one (with a 16 foot sleeper including bathroom,kitchen,satellite big screen,etc...) and the owner was tellin me how its kinda like a company tradition to have the most badass trucks on the road, he said his wasnt shit compared to some of the other ones... they haul really expensive equipment like top secret concept cars to test facilities for the car makers, and concours cars to shows around the country

HighRoller
    Actually I think you're talking about Reliable Carriers.They could transport a boat but they're so expensive it wouldn't be worth it.After all,how do you think those guys all have $100,000 trucks with$50,000 sleepers that are paid for.

playdeep
    Try C&D marine transport 505-401-1904.
    They haul for Lake Cumberland Marine,Pier 57,Nordic etc.
    Last time I saw Chip(the owner) he was dragging a 46 ft. Skater from Scottsdale to Kentucky

jet4fun
    HighRoller:
    Actually I think you're talking about Reliable Carriers.They could transport a boat but they're so expensive it wouldn't be worth it.After all,how do you think those guys all have $100,000 trucks with$50,000 sleepers that are paid for. my bad boxed youre right, it is reliable. ignore previous post, im just an idiot. i need to go to bed sleeping

NEW 2 RIVER
    I guess I could use and drive them around the country.
    tough job but if you really need some one

Charley
    Brendella:
    Can anyone give me any info on companies that will haul my boat or truck cross country. ...... I have a truck with a flat bed, I honestly don't know what a fair price would be but email me and let me know what the quotes are...If I can beat it I will!