Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CA Delta over Labor Day

SoCalOffshore
    Who is going and since I have never been and have now just decided to go. Where the hell should I launch and where is a good hotel to stay. Any hotels with launch facilities and docks? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

mike37
    that sound fun wish i could go
    its a stay home for me maybe one day at naci

SoCalOffshore
    Yeah I think so, that is if I can get some info on where to stay and such. Have you been before Mike?

mike37
    SoCalOffshore:
    Yeah I think so, that is if I can get some info on where to stay and such. Have you been before Mike? no I havent but freind have tower park is a good camping im told but i dont know obout hotels
    I know there is a place in old sacramento on the water with docks
    mybe DCB/CARERA will give you some info he is going soon and staying in old sac

SoCalOffshore
    ok sounds good.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Me & AquaBoogie1 are going to Launch out of Tower Park. We will be up there at the Lost Isle. It will be one hellaova party!!!!! wink

Cas
    before you go to Tower Park you better give them a call. We just had our annual Tower Park Get Together this past weekend and I was told they were totally booked for Labor Day.
    If you're wanting to launch there, you better get there real early in the morning or expect up to at least an hour wait.

Boatmaster
    Stop by Ski Beach outside Discovery Bay at the east end of Woodward. Should be a good time next weekend.

SoCalOffshore
    Does Discovery Bay have slips for rent over the weekend? I believe the have a launch ramp. Any hotels near there?

Aqua Boogie1
    SoCal, try out of the sugar barge web page ,which I think would be the best place for a boat your size. There are hotels near by, the sugar barge do offer slips, tractor launches.......check out the site. The mrs. had it wrong, we will be leaving out of whisper cove.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast