Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 River Pimps

SCUBA STEVE
    Here is a pic of the 3 river pimps at OP6C V last Saturday at Kokomos. One of the female crew members missed the pic though. (thanks kilrtoy for the pic)
    Notice I was trying to create a Heineken tall can
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366op6_kokomos_pic-med.jpg[/img]
    [ June 30, 2003, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Phat_Kat
    AFLAC

nodigg
    Scuba, we should have hooked that crew up with our crew! Nice photo! We were up near the bar with Schiada21 and son for a while and HDD, 460 and others....
    [ June 30, 2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

miller19j
    Who is that ugly guy on the left double fisting the Heinekens? wink

SCUBA STEVE
    miller19j:
    Who is that ugly guy on the left double fisting the Heinekens? wink Thats the OG river pimp. lol. I think you ended up with one of those heinekens??
    nodigg, yeah we camped out by the pool because the lower bar we less busy. I also think MJ wanted to go swimming. lol

miller19j
    SCUBA STEVE:
    QUOTE]Thats the OG river pimp. lol. I think you ended up with one of those heinekens??
    nodigg, yeah we camped out by the pool because the lower bar we less busy. I also think MJ wanted to go swimming. lol I think you are right. Next time the beers are on me (Disclaimer: this offer is only good to Scuba(the dancing machine)Steve and not the rest of the people on the boards)
    As far a MJ going swimming. She only goes in when Jordy steals her clothes for his cross dressing fetish.

SCUBA STEVE
    Thanks Miller. Is MJ, going to get a new shirt?
    Dam I had a good time with everyone out there.
    I wish we could do that every other day. (one day to recover)
    Miller when is your next vistit to the "big" city? (I want to take you up on your beer offer asap) lol

nodigg
    SCUBA STEVE:
    miller19j:
    Who is that ugly guy on the left double fisting the Heinekens? wink Thats the OG river pimp. lol. I think you ended up with one of those heinekens??
    nodigg, yeah we camped out by the pool because the lower bar we less busy. I also think MJ wanted to go swimming. lol My loss! Looked like a good crew backing you Diddy's up. I partied on without ya' though!

AZKC
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Here is a pic of the 3 river pimps at OP6C V last Saturday at Kokomos. One of the female crew members missed the pic though. (thanks kilrtoy for the pic)
    Notice I was trying to create a Heineken tall can
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366op6_kokomos_pic-med.jpg[/img] Nice pic, I forgot to take the camera to Kokomo's. I was lucky to remember to take me there by that time of the day, need to learn to pace myself better.
    KC

Phat_Kat
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Thanks Miller. Is MJ, going to get a new shirt?
    Dam I had a good time with everyone out there.
    I wish we could do that every other day. (one day to recover)
    Miller when is your next vistit to the "big" city? (I want to take you up on your beer offer asap) lol Hey Scuba,
    You should come down by us and hang out for a day. We've got a 450FT by 200FT island right down the way! Come on down, the drunks WILL give you beer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast