Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 River Pimps

miller19j
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Thanks Miller. Is MJ, going to get a new shirt?
    Dam I had a good time with everyone out there.
    I wish we could do that every other day. (one day to recover)
    Miller when is your next vistit to the "big" city? (I want to take you up on your beer offer asap) lol I don’t know when my next trip down there is. That was a little to much excitement for me; it took all the energy I had to make it down to the bar that night. It took me all week to recover from that trip. It may be next year before I make it out there again. This country bumpkin can’t handle all that excitement.

75_Elim
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Here is a pic of the 3 river pimps at OP6C V last Saturday at Kokomos. One of the female crew members missed the pic though. (thanks kilrtoy for the pic)
    Notice I was trying to create a Heineken tall can
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366op6_kokomos_pic-med.jpg[/img] Hey Steve, how about PMing me the number of the girl in the middle It was Judy right? You said she was single and picky, well so am I

SCUBA STEVE
    Miller, so I have to wait a whole year to take you up on your beer offer? You need to make it down here more often to build up your tolerance.lol
    phat_kat, you lost me bro, what island are you talking about? But tell me where and we'll party like rock stars.
    75elim, your going to have to send me your resume so I can pass it over to Judy for approval This river pimp should be able to hook you up.... for a fee

75_Elim
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Miller, so I have to wait a whole year to take you up on your beer offer? You need to make it down here more often to build up your tolerance.lol
    phat_kat, you lost me bro, what island are you talking about? But tell me where and we'll party like rock stars.
    75elim, your going to have to send me your resume so I can pass it over to Judy for approval This river pimp should be able to hook you up.... for a fee Cool deal Steve ! I'll write it up and PM you with it

Phat_Kat
    SCUBA STEVE:
    75elim, your going to have to send me your resume so I can pass it over to Judy for approval This river pimp should be able to hook you up.... for a fee If you're coming from Aha Quinn go up the river a bit when the water is down and you'll see a huge ass island that formed up last year. If you're still lost, just start from aha and go against the current and you'll find it. if the water is up you'd better look down for a while cause you might just beach yourself. I've seen it a few times before.

SCUBA STEVE
    75 elim, be sure to send your avatar with it. LOL

gigamurph
    75_Elim:
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Here is a pic of the 3 river pimps at OP6C V last Saturday at Kokomos. One of the female crew members missed the pic though. (thanks kilrtoy for the pic)
    Notice I was trying to create a Heineken tall can
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366op6_kokomos_pic-med.jpg[/img] Hey Steve, how about PMing me the number of the girl in the middle It was Judy right? You said she was single and picky, well so am I Geezus Jer! It's gettin' so bad that I don't feel safe around ya anymore!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12