Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My First Boat Need help!

HavasuDreamin'
    Well, I am not usually one for negative criticism, but I think you paid about double what the boat is actually worth. Good Luck though and have fun!

Hustler
    Happy Boater, Are you really that stupid or is it the fact that you were probably droped on your head as a child? you paid $3100 for that pile? Dude I have bridge in Havasu I will sell for cheap, you can even make it a toll bridge and make money on it. Dont worry about the city I already got all the approval you need, just go ahead and build the toll booth's.
    I have another idea for you, make sure you get insurance on the boat, take it out and SINK IT!!!

I keep checking my calendar to see if it is April 1st. eek!

ROZ
    Hustler:
    Happy Boater, Are you really that stupid or is it the fact that you were probably droped on your head as a child? you paid $3100 for that pile? Dude I have bridge in Havasu I will sell for cheap, you can even make it a toll bridge and make money on it. Dont worry about the city I already got all the approval you need, just go ahead and build the toll booth's.
    I have another idea for you, make sure you get insurance on the boat, take it out and SINK IT!!!jawdrop

Steamin' Rice
    OLDSQUIRT:
    I keep checking my calendar to see if it is April 1st. eek! I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    OLDSQUIRT:
    I keep checking my calendar to see if it is April 1st. eek! Where's jetboatguru?

superV
    Hustler:
    I have another idea for you, make sure you get insurance on the boat, take it out and SINK IT!!!Dame that was harsh! i have to say i was shocked when i read how much he paid. jawdrop I hope he does not look in the classifieds. And he fell for the old "well i have two more people looking at right now" line. wink
    By the way i have a ss prop for that drive!
    I would not have paid that much when pigfly

SPECTRABRENT
    If its the one parked on San Fernando Rd. in Newhall, I have seen it?
    Brent
    [ December 05, 2002, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: SPECTRABRENT ]

Slick
    The question about what type of engine cleaner and chrome prop raised my eyebrow.
    This dude can't be for real. If you are, I apologize because someone really took you for a ride.
    Slick

superV
    Happy Boater I just wanted to say welcome. And keep up the positive outlook. Dont take all this to heart, even with all the negtive shit said we will all help you as much as we can! Good Luck You will need it!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast