Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CA Delta over Labor Day

randy77zt
    the delta-a 1000 mile rat maze.but my favorite place to go boating.most of the people from sf bay area take thier wake board boats to the foothills.that makes me very happy.its a very good place if you have a fast boat.if you know where to go you can do many things.all the marinas have the maps.keep gas tanks over half unless you know where you are going.the wakes from those wake board boats give me trouble but if you are in a 32 give them some payback for me.if you see a white/red/yellow mirage 4 seat tunnell with a merc 2.5 its me.

gnarley
    Didn't mean to imply a Poker run at B&W, I just thought I got a flyer for one on that date. I just found it & it is called "thunder on the river" put on by the Delta Sport Boats Yacht Club. Starts at Tower Park at 10:00 AM on the 13th with registration between 8:30 & 9:45, it says entries must be in by 9-6-03. Call 209-367-9700 & ask for John if you’re interested. I think B&W can take 34' & larger & John can tell you other places to stay and launch.

SoCalOffshore
    thanks again for the info. I have to take my daughter to college this friday, so iam gonna do a little recon of the area.

gnarley
    Good luck with the recon, I'll be up at Shasta during the the 5 day weekend so I'll be out of touch till we get back. If you need any other info let me know or if you need someone to help crew the poker run I might be able to get out there. I do know that if you want to do the poker run Tower Park's docks fill up fast so you should be there by Friday night EARLY to stern in, the morning of it is a zoo.

Aqua Boogie1
    If you will be in the delta, where, what days and where's the party. I won't be able to get out until saturday evening/early sunday mornimg. I will be at the isle or ski beach in a tan and brown jet boat(Marlin tobe exact),and a cooler full of goodie. So if you see me, or think you do, stop us and say what's up! More than likely I'll have a cold one for ya!

SoCalOffshore
    Sounds great. Aqua Boogey, put that girl in your Avatar on your bow and I will find you

acatitude
    HEY BOATMASTER IF YOUR AROUND i WILL BE ON DELTA SATURDAY, LAUCHING AT WIMPIES AND PROBABLY GO UP TO LOST ISLE AND MAYBE TO DISCO BAY. hOW DO i FIND YA SINCE YOUR BOATS GONE? You KNOW MY WHITE STEALTH AO. KEN oops sorry about the caps but I aint redoing it lol

Washed Ashore
    SoCal,here's my .02 cents,put in any where you like,we prefer Ladd's(buckly cove)go check out the delta(get lost)its a blast,but end up at Village West marina,have dinner at Garlic Bros then have multiple cocktails,stumble down to boat and crash for the night!!Dock space is $10-$15 and you get a key to the members bathroom/shower(nice and clean),get up early shit/shower/shave and do it all over again!!!

SoCalOffshore
    Sounds like a good plan to me Does Garlic Bros have some good beer?

Boatmaster
    BC I will be all around Disco on sunday and monday. Look for me at Ski Beach at the east end of Woodward just outside Dicso. I will be in Tunnel T's white and red Lavey Craft with a 300 merc on the back. You are going next week right? Next week could pan out to be alot of fun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast