Thread: Havasu Hotlaps " You Wanna Race"

motion
    Stop by and check out the new go kart raceway in Lake Havasu City. Our karts your skills. We will be open all weekend starting at 4pm and race until late. Located just south of Industrial off hwy 95. I will be out boating on Monday with the rest of you. Thanks, Joe
    [ May 22, 2003, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: motion ]

STV_Keith
    Maybe we should start a wall of shame (uhh, fame) here. I ran a 25.44 first time out there. Anyone else lapped there yet?

Ziggy
    STV_Keith:
    Maybe we should start a wall of shame (uhh, fame) here. I ran a 25.44 first time out there. Anyone else lapped there yet? Probably gonna give it a whirl this weekend, see if I make the fame or shame list

AZKC
    And you'll need a necker knob, ol one arm wink

KC

Skaterfast
    HHL is killer!The 1st time I went there I bought one round.Emediately after that 1st round I went back to the counter and said "just keep my credit card,I'm going to be here a while".

motion
    Thanks for the positive words. Ziggy, yes she was my neighbor also, and yes, sorry about the wake. Come check out the track you will not be dissapointed. Skaterfast, find your longblock yet? Thanks, joe

STV_Keith
    RD, I don't think they'll let you drive...something about you have to be sober. Anyway, that was 2 weeks ago, so it was already warm.