Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Group 760 hosting New Years Eve!!!

Hotcrusader76
    You have to have 3rd Generation Night vision to see them...LOL

Chaddyshack
    Hotcrusader76:
    You have to have 3rd Generation Night vision to see them...LOL I'm sorry Ty, I'm not equipped.. NOR do I want to be equipped for that sort of show.. maybe your woman can bring her viewing equipment for the other ladies to sheck it out!!
    Chaddy "TMI" Shack

MJ19
    I hear the word is that some neon wearing streaker going to bless us on New Years as well...is it so? eek!

NashvilleBound
    I heard some peeps talkin that noon is a little early. Your welcome to come anytime. We just want to make sure anyone that has trailers has a spot reserved and were not messing with them after dark. Not that thats impossible just a bit of a pain. Its all good. I am hearing most people showing around 5ish....I have not asked my personalorganizerplannerassistantchaddley if he has a list from everyone with their ETA's but he should. It would help with the BBQ too. Wait till you see what we have planned eek! Hope everyones ready to PARR-TAY!!
    Now that its getting closer if you have any questions or need info of any kind you can reach me at
    760-751-1555 Home
    619-980-0426 Cell
    Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
    Jeff aka NashvilleBound

MJ19
    This little peep will probably be showing up later, as we have quite a drive ahead of us and I plan on getting a good nights rest before that party...I want to make it to mid-night and then some.

Chaddyshack
    Jeff is absolutely right. There is no official "start time" for this event. We too will be getting a good nights sleep and will be preparted to watch the sun go down.. .and then come back up the next morning. We just don't want to be parking trailers in the dark if we can avoid it.
    MJ, whenever you get here the party will start at that point... k?
    CS

77charger
    Well i am still in but my wife says she might not make it so if she stays i am leaving the toybox behind and sleeping in my suburb.As for arrival prob not at least til 3pm.

Hotcrusader76
    Yeah same here....if the Shack is full, or Jewels is tossed....then the F-350 and some blankets will do...
    Hot "Hoping to have "The Shack" reservations" Crusader76
    [ December 22, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

Chaddyshack
    HC76... Tina and I will be in the master suite.. we have some other friends coming down from Temecula as well but you and the misses have first dibs on the fold out bed. The "Perry's" will have to make do on the floor.. plenty of room.
    Just not alot of privacy down on the bottom floor.. but hey if your all good the room is warm and we'll all be drunk.
    Chaddy "You Got The Reservation" Shack.

NashvilleBound
    We still have spaces in the "Slumber Party Room". Its getting crowded, but that could be a good thing devil
    Theres plenty of rooms to crash in....Just dont forget your sleeping bag. NB

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425