Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Group 760 hosting New Years Eve!!!

Hotcrusader76
    You know what's funny!
    I am the only person on this website who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickers is ...
    I just decided to mark my spot, since as you can see only a few of us actually lift the lid . Now for the females, I have no idea how they discovered the stickers.
    But I feel special to be the second sticker to stick the seat. Who was the third? So I guess now the third person knows who the first person was....damn! frown
    [ December 11, 2002, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

missboatnam1
    PF, where you been?????? eek!

MJ19
    Hotcrusader76:
    You know what's funny!
    I am the only person on this website who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickers is ...
    I just decided to mark my spot, since as you can see only a few of us actually lift the lid . Now for the females, I have no idea how they discovered the stickers.
    But I feel special to be the second sticker to stick the seat. Who was the third? So I guess now the third person knows who the first person was....damn! Hi there...I'm the one that discovered the name tags...someone left the toliet in foul condition...and I was wanted to make sure Linda knew it was not me...and I wanted to find someone else to fix the situtation (someone other then me) turns out no one had the shits and forgot to flush...someone just dropped their chew in the toliet and forgot to flush. GROSS eek! ...but that lead to my name tag being posted!

Chaddyshack
    TMI?
    SOOOOOO Think so.

Chaddyshack
    TMI?
    SOOOOOO Think so.

MsHotCrusader
    Hmmm, who's the post ***** now???

missboatnam1
    well, i think mr b has to work that night, but you just never ever know!!!..i want to go so bad!!! cry cry

rivercutie
    I will see whats going on but I might be joining in on the fun

Chaddyshack
    Ms.76 I have to keep up somehow!!!!
    Tina.. your always welcome and that sux about Mr. B. You might want to get with Picklefork, he has already RSVP'd.
    C'mon Rivercutie... you have to make at least one event this year!!!
    CS

DickDanger
    The only way I see RiverQt making it is if someone has a concoction that will turn her tounge red.....hee hee hee. Didja think that I forgot that pic? We will know in a couple days whether we are gonna be there, but it sounds like it has the potential to be a bangin' party (no pun here). After all, my bottle of Cabo has once again multiplied like gremlins, and there are now 4 full bottles under the bar!!!! Vitamin "T" anyone??? -DD Out

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast