Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Group 760 hosting New Years Eve!!!

Johnwithjm
    RiverDave:
    I don't want to speak for him, but I'm almost sure JohnwithJM would show up. He lives in Valley Center.
    RDI get back into town from Philly that morning so I will try to make it. Especially if RD is bringing all the chicks. Hope to see you all there and let me know what I need to bring

rivercutie
    Hey I made to a event this year... I went to the lake with all of ya.. And since that one event that I'm not going to mention I have not had jello since. Looks like a pretty good shot I will be attending. I must admit I have been bad this year but I will redeem myself.

Chaddyshack
    Right On JM.. look forward to seeing you there.. especially right in your neck of the woods.
    RiverCutie.. You know I'm just taunting you so you'll go!!!!
    CS

HBjet
    Hotcrusader76:
    who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickersI don't the first person to start the toilet seat stickers, but does anyone know who the first person was to put a sticker in the bathroom?
    HBjet

NashvilleBound
    Sounds like we have quite a party going I already have 45 rsvp's... and growing. MJ19 has already reserved one of the three spare rooms. Ya'll keep working at it and let me know what I can do...looks like Chads got it under control
    FYI: Valley Center is about 15 minutes E of Esondido in the foothills. Were on 3 acres so there should be plenty of parking. There aren't any hotels near. If your sloshed and you dont have a designated driver you dont leave. My neighbors are used to our band playing so loud music will not be a problem. Everyones welcome.
    We WILL have a good time
    NashvilleBound and The Fluffster

77charger
    I will try to attend 3 acres i assume you have room to park my toybox for the night.

NashvilleBound
    Were under construction right now for our little swimming hole but as long as I get the concrete trenches covered it will not be a problem. How big is it anyways?

Hotcrusader76
    I know who the first person was!
    Because I was the second...LOL

Chaddyshack
    Hey NB,
    Time to update the list??? With MJ and Miller coming down.. that would be cool!!

DickDanger
    Ty, that first persons name had better not start with a "J" otherwise between that and the meat gazer comments, there is nowhere for her to hide from the "what comes around goes around" ideal that DD has practiced in firehouses for over 10 years. Now, lets hear this updated list CS....-DD Out

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast