Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Group 760 hosting New Years Eve!!!

superdave013
    That's way to far for me to drive home. (thinkin one block would be to far if ya know what I mean) Is there any Hotels close by that the wife and I could cab to? I'm sure a few others could use this info also.
    Thanks in advance.
    [ December 11, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

MsHotCrusader
    DickDanger:
    Ty, that first persons name had better not start with a "J" otherwise between that and the meat gazer comments, there is nowhere for her to hide from the "what comes around goes around" ideal that DD has practiced in firehouses for over 10 years. Now, lets hear this updated list CS....-DD OutCome on now DD, did you look at the picture? My name tag wasn't on there... And I thought you didn't want any mention of your new name on here? I didn't do that, that was all you, I wouldn't have done that to ya. Jewels is always to blame! Geez
    Alright, so I'm saying right now...I'm not going to another party where there are Midori Sours and I have to stop drinking at 9pm. My head was killing me by midnight and I was ready to crash. So NB and Fluffy, the only thing I can do is ask if we are cool to crash in one of your rooms too? sleeping

rivercutie
    Can I request a spot on the floor to put a blanky and pillow???
    [ December 11, 2002, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: rivercutie ]

77charger
    NashvilleBound:
    Were under construction right now for our little swimming hole but as long as I get the concrete trenches covered it will not be a problem. How big is it anyways?20 ft overall

MJ19
    Chaddyshack:
    Hey NB,
    Time to update the list??? With MJ and Miller coming down.. that would be cool!!are you saying the party's only cool if we come wink
    Can I say it one more time? ...I REALLY had a great time and LOVED everyone I met at DD's party!!!

missboatnam1
    how do you quote?????
    MJ, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLEY!!!! eek! eek!

MsHotCrusader
    MJ19:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Chaddyshack:
    [qb]Hey NB,
    Can I say it one more time? ...I REALLY had a great time and LOVED everyone I met at DD's party!!! MJ, I am so with you...I think we have said it a million times....everyone really, but it's worth saying again. I'm thinkin New Years is gonna be a complete blast again. However, I can't wait for the next one a DD & Linda's place!

MJ19
    missboatnam1:
    how do you quote?????
    MJ, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLEY!!!! eek! eek! Click on the little " " marks in the post...do you see them?
    Oh okay one more time...I had too much fun and love y'all!

Windy
    We are a definite maybe. Could we join in on the slumber party though since were coming from HB?
    MissHBjet

Chaddyshack
    Well DD, the list hasn't grown since I haven't got pm's with rsvp... the list is current up until this point...
    If your planning on coming.. let me know via pm (with number of spots) so I can add you to the list!!!
    and yes MJ, its only kewl if you and Miller make the trek.. promise it will be worth it.
    CS

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast