Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blarney Races Pic Post!!!!

K3-River-Rat
    HEY CLOWN do you have any pics you could post on how that new motor of yours is coming along???

Clown
    K-3
    Been busy out in the garage messin with the new motor not shure I'm going to have it ready for the start of the season. But I should make about 1700to1800 H.P.
    I know I'm looking at another Death wish!

Unchained
    K3-river-rat, What is that platform on top of the yellow/orange boat in the picture? I can't figure out if he launches parasailers off of there or if it's a solar panel.
    Here's a picture of my boat and Georges boat from Labor day weekend at Hardy Dam.

Here's an average weekend party crowd at one of the coves at Hardy.

[ December 28, 2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Unchained ]

K3-River-Rat
    Unchained:
    K3-river-rat, What is that platform on top of the yellow/orange boat in the picture? I can't figure out if he launches parasailers off of there or if it's a solar panel.[/b]
    LMAO
    Funny you should ask about that platform, I started in on that guy a few years back blowin him a bunch of shit about his "party platform"....
    When everyone found my razzin him pretty funny and all laughed about it my buddy Tye followed suit with me and proceeded to embarrass the hell out of this kid so bad every weekend he come to the river one weekend without it on there
    He only puts that thing back on for the three days of labor day weekend now...
    They sit up on top of it to watch the races when our group of jets all ties together in the middle of the river for the best place to watch from as we wait for the end of the final race on monday when the river patrol gives us our signal for the "grand finali".......
    Then our group puts on the annual "rooster tail show" that lets all the spectators know the races and weekend are "officially" over and to let the "traffic jambs" begin....
    I see it was Clown that pulled this thread back up to relpy to a post I put up over a month ago...(at least he replied)
    I thought this thing was dead & GONE
    Clown that sounds like it will be a LOT of motor!!!
    I've STILL been trying to get myself out of a financial jamb from last spring,
    so I haven't been able to do jack shit with either one of my boats yet
    Holy shit unchained that pic you posted really W>>I>>D>>E>>N>>E>>D this thread out!!! eek!
    What kind of hull is your boat?? I could really go wild with a trick custom paint job on that hull with all the body lines & contours that thing has on it.... That would really finish it off nicely wink
    The coves at Hardy Dam look like they would be a pretty good time too!!!

Unchained
    K3-River-Rat:
    What kind of hull is your boat?? I could really go wild with a trick custom paint job on that hull with all the body lines & contours that thing has on it.... That would really finish it off nicely D wink
    [/QB]Whoa, That first picture sure turned out wide.
    K3 riverrat, My boat hull is a JJ Cheyenne and is for sale. Here is a link to some pictures and info on it. http://www.childsdale-ind-prop.com/Jetboatforsale.htm
    I just ordered a new 19' Edge from Hi-Tech Performance.
    Mark

Clown
    [ March 17, 2003, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Clown ]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123