Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blarney Races Pic Post!!!!

K3-River-Rat
    I STILL didn't have an opportunity to get up to the Thursday evening races at Blarney Island AGAIN this year I have heard a "bunch" of stories about the races the big "party" afterwards and all the hot women that are there I would like "ANYONE" that has any pics that they can post of the races, party, women or any pics what so ever from the Chain-o-lakes area to "please" post them I'm looking for a new place to take my boat so I can run this V-drive I recently purchased wink It's TOO damn fast to run in the small river where I currently go boating to use it in a "safe" manner! If you have pics to post and do not know HOW to post them, post a message that you need to know how to get them posted and I will put up a post explaining the pic post process wink It's actually quite simple after you do it once or twice Thanks, K3 River Rat

vishus
    K3-River-Rat,
    go over to the forums at www.screamandfly.com. The BAKERS (www.scaryfast.com) and some of the guys that race there on a regular basis hang out on that site. Kaptain Kirk and Sam Baker Jr. race at Blarney and do well, they can help if your interested in racing.
    Check out this month's issue of BOATING, they did a 3 page article on the bar/racing scene at Blarney island.
    have fun and watch out for those outboards.....
    sid

Clown
    K3-River-Rat:
    I STILL didn't have an opportunity to get up to the Thursday evening races at Blarney Island AGAIN this year I have heard a "bunch" of stories about the races the big "party" afterwards and all the hot women that are there I would like "ANYONE" that has any pics that they can post of the races, party, women or any pics what so ever from the Chain-o-lakes area to "please" post them I'm looking for a new place to take my boat so I can run this V-drive I recently purchased wink It's TOO damn fast to run in the small river where I currently go
    to use it in a "safe" manner! If you have pics to post and do not know HOW to post them, post a message that you need to know how to get them posted and I will put up a post explaining the pic post process wink It's actually quite simple after you do it once or twice Thanks, K3 River Rat K-3 Where do you run your boat wright now!
    What do you have as far as motor goes?
    Lets see some of your pics!
    One other ????? How Damn fast are you we dont want any more of you v drive Guys Kicking our MUD SUCKER
    A$$e$.
    With the over drive ___KL)_()(+POIK_)()IO+_(_+ Never Mind* I just lost it a little.

K3-River-Rat
    Clown:
    K-3 Where do you run your boat wright now!
    What do you have as far as motor goes?
    Lets see some of your pics!
    One other ????? How Damn fast are you we dont want any more of you v drive Guys Kicking our MUD SUCKER
    A$$e$.
    With the over drive ___KL)_()(+POIK_)()IO+_(_+ Never Mind* I just lost it a little.Clown, don't worry I'm not lookin to come and stomp on anyone, just lookin for a new place to hang out and meet some new people that are into high performance CHEVY boats There are only a handfull of us out on the Kankakee river that have something worth while I was the first to have a blower on my boat, did that about 5 years back and my buddy "finally" got one this year after telling me ever since I got mine I'll have just wait! (took him long enough )The first pic is this past spring after I freshened up the 468 and dropped it back in wink [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Motor1.JPG[/img]The second pic is mine and my buddy's jets sitting out on the Kankakee river this past summer..He's actually the one I bought my Sanger V-drive from and that motor is the one he pulled out of the Sanger, added the Enderle injection to it and dropped it in his jet He said it was TOO much motor for that V-drive and after driving it with the tunnel ram motor I threw in it I can't even immagine driving it with THAT motor in it eek! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/MANTRA.JPG[/img]

K3-River-Rat
    Here's the V-drive I have only got to drive this once since I got it without a motor(after labor day) and had to throw one together real quick and figure out how this damn thing was supposed to be put together I took it out Saturday before last and froze my ass off taking it for a test drive eek! WOW, what a total difference from driving a jet(damn fast jet too yet!) [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/MVC-011F1.JPG[/img]Here's the "temporary" motor I built and dropped in it so I could take it out for a test drive to get an idea as to "how" I will need to make changes so it will perform the way I want it to [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/MVC-003F.JPG[/img]

intimidator
    thats one nice temporary motor rat.they say its totally different from jet to v-drive.i'm on my second jet.by yhe way explain in none computor guru how post pics this site. would appreciate.

superdave013
    Hey K3, when you start stepping on that blower you might want to change out that drive and snout. I had one of those deals and the ****er broke on me. The pulley came off (part of the shaft attached) and put a hole in the wing that was on my flat.
    We'll have to find ya some light buckets to drop some weight out of that thing. I hear that clown guy's pretty quick! And we can't let any of those scream and cry.com weedwacker boys school ya. Nuttin better then the latest outboard technology getting spanked by an early 70's flat or jet!

Unchained
    K3riverrat, That's a nice clean boat but I'll put my money on Clowns boat when you run at Blarney.
    He's got two Holleys on a tunnel ram just like you so it will be equally powered. George's motor is only 9:1 comp also.
    Dave's right on that blower drive. Those 1/2" drive belts and pulleys can't take much OD. You'll need to go to an 8MM setup.
    Intimidator, Email me your pics and I'll email you back the codes. Mnkrock@msn.com
    Mark

superdave013
    Unchained:
    K3riverrat, That's a nice clean boat but I'll put my money on Clowns boat when you run at Blarney.
    He's got two Holleys on a tunnel ram just like you so it will be equally powered. George's motor is only 9:1 comp also.
    Dave's right on that blower drive. Those 1/2" drive belts and pulleys can't take much OD. You'll need to go to an 8MM setup.
    Intimidator, Email me your pics and I'll email you back the codes. Mnkrock@msn.com
    MarkMark, I had the problem when I went to 8mm. I quit stripping belts and broke the drive it's self. Those are for street use. Not hardcore racing.
    Oh shit, the moneys comming out! eek! eek! K3, don't let me down man!! hahaha

Infomaniac
    superdave013:
    Hey K3, when you start stepping on that blower you might want to change out that drive and snout. I had one of those deals and the ****er broke on me. The pulley came off (part of the shaft attached) and put a hole in the wing that was on my flat.
    I saw that too but did not say anything. I have never seen a top pulley turned around like that. It did not look very strong to me.
    [ October 24, 2002, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast