Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat

Posey
    I was leaving grand on Hwy. 60 Saturday when I saw what looked to be a brite yellow catamaran coming down the road. All I know was it was a big SOB, eek! possibly a 46' Skater?

Bigyellowcat
    That sounds like my boat. damm i have done alot of work to this boat for that discription. just a plain old yellow boat
    [ June 09, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Bigyellowcat ]

Posey
    Damn, I didn't know anybody in this area had anything like that. It looked pretty nice, from a quick look going down the hiway. Have a place at Grand?

Bigyellowcat
    no i keep it at my house in joplin.

Bigyellowcat
    just haul it down on weekends we work on it all week up here.

Posey
    Not wanting to be nosey, but where do you put in at? I'd like to take a better look at her sometime. I have a place on the SE side of #10 bridge.

Bigyellowcat
    last week we put in on the north west side of #10 on the road that goes into the water. just stop by my shop at 15th and main if the garage door is up just come in.
    Tyson 417-439-5040

Infomaniac
    Tyson - George called me last night and I guess you will be at Eufaula this weekend?
    Some guys at work were telling me about your boat from Keystone last weekend. They know nothing about boats.
    Their comments were "everything matched" and "the engines were all chromed out" LOL
    [ June 10, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Posey
    Info, I get this feeling that you prepared his engines?

Bigyellowcat
    i will be at eufaula, my motors dont have any chrome, they are all painted purple to match the stuff on the boat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast