Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lake murray

jeffro
    it's east of I35 just south of ardmore - exit 24.
    isn't that some stupid shit that i know the exit number?
    thanks for all the info -
    laters

TANK
    Practicly grew up on lake murray,but now the cops down there are d*cks so we don't go there much any more.They gave my buddy a dui for sleeping in his truck in the camp site because he was so sunburnt he didn't want to sleep in a hot tent.

1 fast okie
    hi been to murrey alot nice lake very clean and clean never had a problem i put in at eleiphent rock go straight out miss the rock good to go,if any body get a free weekend go to thunderbird lake kind of muddy looking sometimes but find jet boat beach ever sat & sun afternoon about 4 o-lock there will be 25 or more jet boats plus some big boats ever body friendley one big party,the lake rangers are cool and sometimes after 6 o-clock the will shut the area down so the blown,injected,acohol guys can do some real lake racing,this is such a jet boat heven that some of the guys from texhoma make this there sunday afternoon outing

cowboymorgan30
    Hey fast okie, Im about ready for those sundays out on dirty bird,

BigDaddy
    Hey Jeffro I used to have a slip at Eisenhower Park Marina when I had my slowass Crusier but I must say it was Comfy.
    I have launched fromthere and driven My jet boat to the islands and you talk about rough O-Man coming around the Point Between Highport and GrandPappys it is a wonder I didnt submerge it several times. any way I launch at Highport when I go to Texoma Now.
    any way Cant wait to get all of us together and Have some good ole Fun Boating and CampFire Stories hehehe.
    Ole BadBoat1 Has lots o them Camp Fire stories and if ya have been in the sun all day they start to make sense. or maybe it is a Nitrous Fumes hehehe

jeffro
    thanks for all the great info, guys.
    haven't been on the boards - been tied up workin' my ass off! drivin' a truck 5 days and sellin' beer at lake country speedway in ardmore on saturday nites. eek!
    gotta learn to keep up with all this sleeping
    lookin' forward to getting together with you guys and getting the carlson wet
    laters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12